Chapter 6: "Love story"

Right now I'm up in my room dancing around to Taylor's music. Then I hear a knock on the door. It must be Calvin! I ran out of my room as fast as I could and went down the stairs being careful not to fall. Once I get downstairs, I see Taylor and a man, that I'm guessing is Calvin, dancing together in the doorway. I started to sing.

"It's a love story baby just say yes!"

Taylor turns around and sees me.

"Addie! I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Calvin!" Taylor said excitedly.

Calvin came over and kneeled down.

"Hi princes. Do you want me to be your new daddy?" Calvin asked.

I nodded and smiled. Calvin picked me up.

"No!! Daddy!! I'll be good!! Don't hurt me please!!" I cried.

Calvin quickly set me down.

"Honey, daddy would never hurt you. Neither will i. " Taylor said.

"Ok. I sowy daddy. "

"It's ok princess!!"

Daddy picked me up again. This time I trust him. I don't think he will hurt me. Or Taylor. I thought all guys are mean and scary. But I guess not. I'm going to like having Calvin as my new daddy. 

"I like your dress princess. " daddy said.

I'm wearing my light blue one with white polka dots. Taylor just got it for me today.

"Thank you! Taylor got it for me today!" I smiled.

"You know, you can call Taylor, mommy right?"

"I know. But I already have a mommy that loves me. I know I'm not going to see her again for a while, but I know she still loves me! But daddy hated me. So you are my new daddy!"

Calvin set me back down onto the floor.

"What do you want for dinner?" Taylor asked me.

"Pizza!" I screamed really loud.

Calvin went to the freezer and pulled out a pizza. Then he put it in the oven and set the timer.

"Addie, go get your Jammie's on and then we can watch a movie!" Taylor said.

I ran upstairs and got to my bedroom. I pulled out my favorite pair of pajamas that Taylor bought me today. It is a black tank top that has a white kitty on it and says meow. I also got a pair of black spandex that also has kitties on it. Taylor bought me that today too. I took my hair out of the pig tails. Then I pulled my hair to the side and started to braid. Mommy showed me how to braid last year after she told me that I was going to have to start doing my own hair some days. I don't mind though. After I finished braiding my hair, I grabbed my favorite stuffed animal that mommy got me when I was a baby and ran back downstairs. My stuffed animal is a black doggie. I named him bug. I get downstairs to see Taylor and daddy dancing in the kitchen with the refrigerator door open. I started to sing again.

. "You're dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light. "

Taylor came over and started singing with me.

"Down the stairs I was there..."

Then daddy joined in.

" I remember it all too well. "

Daddy picked me up and started spinning us in circles. I laughed.

"We go round and round each time. " I said.

" you really do love quoting my lyrics, don't you?" Taylor said laughing.

I don't know what quoting means. Or lyrics. But I bid my head anyways. The oven timer goes off and Taylor takes the pizza out of the oven. Then her phone rings.