The One With the Parents

Wassup my pimps & bitches? Andi here and Cindy told me how ,much you guys missed me! Big News!

Girl: your pregnant?

“do you want me to punch you in the face with both my hands tied behind my back while blindfolded!?

Girl: O.O

Exactly! Anyway Big News I missed you guys too even if it sounds all mushy gushy and I know I was away too long leaving you with granny panties Cindy, so I don’t say this to everybody but…I love you guys really cause without you guys Cindy wouldn’t be happy nor would she have a life, so keep supporting her, Thanks.

Same Night

Demi: thanks for walking me home.

Roc: *shrugs* no problem.

Demi: so I’ll see you around?

Roc: hopefully.

Demi: *smiles/hugs him* to bag you gotta girlfriend.

Roc: are you flirting with me?

Demi: you would know if I was…

Roc: *nods* I should go.

Demi: yeah you should

Roc: yeah I should

Demi: yeah you should

Roc: yeah I should.

Demi: why are you still here?

Roc: why am I still here?

Demi: *laughs* Idk that’s why I asked.

Roc: *smiles/shakes head* goodnight Demetria.

Demi: goodnight Rambo.

Roc: *laughs/leaves*

*

*

*

*

Next day

Andi: *making breakfast*

Leah/Jade: *walks out*

Leah: why didn’t you tell them yet?

Jade: because my dad was too busy trying to get busy with another man!

Leah: *laughs* oh yeah.

Jade: *gives her a look* that’s not good.

Leah: not good for you, my wasn’t trying to dance his way into another mans pants.

Jade: I’m surprised you even know your real dad, cause if your mom gets around like you do…

Leah: that was a low blow-

Andi: pancakes anyone?

Jade: *To Andi* sure

Leah: where’s Prince?

Andi: *hands them a plate/shrugs* he didn’t come in last night.

Leah: awh *grabs her hand* honey how you holding up?

Andi: *fake cries* Idk what to do! Its like he doesn’t care about me! Our relationship is coming to an end! Blah! Blah! Blah! *rolls eyes/serious face* I don’t give a fuck!

Leah: why are you acting like you don’t love him?

Andi: because if I did I’ll be making a huge fucking mistake like Ray and Betty White over here! *points to Jade*