Chapter Twelve: What the Fuck is it?!

Start from the beginning

I laughed a little. “I’m living with a foster dad and he hasn’t given me a key yet. He’s so useless,” I explained, then heard Asuma shout.

“Coming,” he said. I heard him unlock the door and swing it open. “You’re late!” He shouted, pointing at me.

“Sorry,” I apologized. I turned to Neji. “Well, thanks, Neji.”

He nodded. Asuma asked, “Yeah, thanks for getting her home. Before you go, do you want to stay for dinner? This one is cooking.” He plopped a hand on my head. I ducked and his hand fell to his side. I stepped into the house.

“I already invited him in, sheesh,” I grumbled at Asuma, rolling my eyes.

“Well, Tam show your guest to the living room,” he said with a smirk at me.

“Ugh, come on this way,” I moaned, leading the way to the living room, taking a long drag from my fag.

“Yes, also smoking’s bad for you. Aren’t you a bit young to smoke?” Neji asked with a knowing smirk on his face, and Asuma chuckled.

“I don’t give a damn,” I said with a sigh, “I used to smoke so I still do.” I sighed again. “I’m going to change,” I said once we got into the living room. “Take a seat.”

“Wear the kimono I got you,” Asuma called.

“Hell No!” I shouted back.

“Yes!”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes,” Zabuza popped in.

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. I will not wear that thing, no way, not in hell or heaven.

“Yes,” came Zabuza’s voice again.

“Don’t get involved bro!” I shouted.

“Wear it or you’re grounded for 3 months,” Asuma said.

WHAT!?

“Kill me! Kill me now!” I shouted, storming to my room. I tossed the door open and stepped in. I looked ‘round my room in horror. I screamed in rage and stormed to the top of the stairs. “WHO’S BEEN IN MY ROOM AND GONE THROUGH ALL MY THINGS?”

Haku walked down the hall and placed a hand on my shoulder. “Calm down,” He said. “I saw Zabuza in there earlier but I thought it was his room.”

“ZABUZAAAAA!” I screamed so loud that Haku jumped back and almost fell down the stairs.

“Tammy, just get dressed! You can beat him up later!” Asuma shouted up to me. I guess that’s an advantage to living with just boys. I don’t get in trouble for beating them up, I get told to do it later!

I laughed; this should be fun.

I pushed Haku out my way and slammed my bedroom door when I got there. I took a deep breath and walked to the closet, pulled out my kimono, and put it on.

I washed my face in the bathroom and walked down stairs. I headed into the living room to see Zabuza and Haku sitting on the small sofa, Neji and Asuma on the bigger one. Haku was wearing a kimono as well—at least I wasn’t fucking alone in all this.

“Happy Assholes?” I shouted as I stood there.

“Very” Asuma said. “Go start dinner.”