Episode 3: A Hard Working Guy (Lemon)

Aoi asks Jesse for help in repairing the Academy pool.

Jesse: Nothing like a good old fashioned day with the cattle, I reckon the haul from the cows will be good this year!

Jesse was letting the cows roam around the land, giving them free time.

Jesse soon saw a large dust cloud in the distance, like one formed from a fast moving vehicle, coming straight through the valley.

Jesse pulled his binoculars to see what was causing chaos in the valley, and to his surprise, he learned that it was a person.

Jesse: How the hell can someone move that fast?

Aoi Asahina
Ultimate Swimming Pro

Jesse: Hina!?

Hina ran at a ungodly speed, and almost hit Jesse as he sat on his horse, her speed spooking the steed.

Hina hit the side of the barn, falling back and scaring the once peaceful cattle away.

Jesse: No! Wait! Get back he-Damnit to hell!

Hina: Ow....I was going to fast....

Jesse: What the hell are you running straight through the valley for!?

Hina: It's awful....me and Angie were going to swim class....and....

Jesse's face became red with rage.

Jesse: What happened!? Did someone assault you two!?

Hina: Wha? No! Kaz and Miu were testing some freeze bomb thing in the water and it froze the whole pool! We can't swim!

Hina began to cry pitifully.

Jesse: It froze the pool? Miu did this?