Episode 0-1: Oreintation Day

Hope's Peak Prefecture, Japan

Usami: The great country of Japan. Full of beauty and culture. Mixed in with modern gadgetry and technology. A place of wonderment and beauty....

Except for this run down explosive factory!

Jesse: It's called a gas station, and if you prefer to walk, be my guest.

Usami: I will not walk! I just think that we could obtain a more efficient form of transport.

Jesse: My truck works fine.

Usami: It's broken down twice.

Jesse: Yeah, but I didn't have to pay to fix it. So who wins there?

Usami: Not me! We are going to be late!

Jesse: Relax you little pink whatever you are, the clerk said that the academy is a few miles up, plus orientation doesn't start until tomorrow.

Usami: What if your truck breaks down and you can't fix it?

Jesse: It won't, now sit and eat the Crunch bar that cost me three dollars.

Jesse started the truck and continued on his and Usami's journey.

Usami: Story time!

Jesse: God please no....

Usami: The Hope Ranch is where you will be housed, and it isn't far from the Academy at all!

Jesse: Traffic will be hell though.

Usami: Nope. The ranch has it's own private road leading straight to the Academy.

Jesse: Must have cost a suit collar, by the way, what's the dress code? I gotta wear some damn bowtie?

Usami: Nope again. The Academy doesn't have a dress code, that way, students can express themselves freely!

Jesse: Good, I hate dressing up.

Usami: I hope we are not late.

Jesse: You can fly can't you? Why not just take off and go?

Usami: I used up all the energy I had to get to the states, you were the last student I had to recruit for the Academy's four year semester!

Jesse swerved in shock.

Jesse: Four years! But I'm a junior!