Episode 1: The Super Epic Erotica Comedy Show!

Jesse,Hiro, and Mikan compete to win a TV game show for a cash prize.

Life on the Hope Ranch was like what one would expect from country life, quiet and peaceful with the company of good friends.

Hiro: WE GOT IN!

Quiet for the most part.

Yasuhiro HagakureUltimate Clairvoyant

Yasuhiro Hagakure
Ultimate Clairvoyant

Jesse's groggy morning tiredness was shaken by Hiro's sudden entrance into the kitchen.

Hiro was transferred to the Hope Ranch due to him bringing contraband into his dorm.

The contraband in question was some kind of Mesopotamian sex ritual artifact, and why Hiro had it was unknown. Though it leaves little to the imagination.

Jesse: Uh, find another lost puppy that doesn't exist?

Hiro: I will find that puppy!

Jesse: You just told that old lady at the store that you could find her puppy so she would pay for the groceries.

Hiro: I made a vow to find that puppy! And I shall!

Jesse: Sure, now what are you going on about this morning?

Hiro: I signed myself and two classmates into "The Super Epic Erotic Comedy Show"!

Jesse: Isn't that the weird game show that comes on in the evenings?

Hiro: Yeah! And we're in!

Jesse: We?

Hiro: I need two other classmates to qualify, so I signed you and Mikan up.

Jesse: What? Hiro!

Hiro: They said that it was preferable to have physically fit and medically trained classmates! And you and Mikan sounded perfect!

Jesse: And you didn't consult us, I can't leave my duties at the ranch for a game show.

Hiro: There is a $50.000 dollar cash prize for the winners.

Jesse's face changed.

Jesse: On second thought, I could take a day off.

Mikan: D-Did someone sign me up f-for something?