xxxiii. I like reducing people to colours ( it eases the pain )

XXXIII. I LIKE REDUCING PEOPLE TO COLOURS ( IT EASES THE PAIN )

i. green, is what he is to me. no reason behind it, it's just that when I think of him gardens grow in my mind.

ii. he is grey. maybe he never meant all that much to me? or perhaps he was the one who meant the most, for being grey in a world of black and white.

iii. god, how I love yellow. he's warm like the sun and lights me up inside in a million different ways. I wish I could feel that way again.

iv. this time he's more complicated. a mix between red and blue. all the frustrations and arguments and all the times I felt like I wasn't enough.

v. he reminds me of indigo. I think it's his eyes and the colour of his clothes, I can only see him as both the brightest and the darkest shade of indigo.

vii. this time he's a whole palette. perhaps he stands out as a burgundy? or navy blue? I still can't quite put a finger on what he is.

viii. she's the most wonderful shade of purple. she stands out, she's strong and she's there to love.

-- purple is the last remaining colour in my world and the one who has never left my painting; I want to erase the one who makes her feel blue.