Sweet Rejection

Hey guys! Sorry I couldnt resist and I have dress fittings tomorrow so I didn't think I would have time for this tomorrow...

So here is it the very first chapter to Sweet Rejection! I hope those who said they would read it are going to keep their promises! Thanks for those who have stopped by to read now I LOVE YOU ALL!

Enough Chatting lol ENJOY! 

(Vote, Comment, Fan, Promote!) Thanks all!

(I MIGHT BE ADDING MORE LATER TO THIS CHAPTER SO CHECK BACK FOR MORE INFO!)

LUCY TO THE SIDE ------>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 -The Embarrassment

“So you think you're smart huh?” Sam questioned, the evil smirk plastered on his face.

How did I ever get myself into this situation? The fact that I am currently backing myself into a corner with a scary boy slowly making his way towards me. One accident leads to this all, the knock over… caused by someone in a hurry to ram me into the meanest kid in this school.

Not to mention the comment I made after that. My darn rambling and nerves caused a problem I could have easily avoided with a quick apology and a mad dash down the hallway to safety. No, I had to bring math into the conversation and tell him that because of the where he was standing he had a ninety-nine percent chance of this happening- again.

“No, I was just trying to help you avoid another accident,” I answered carefully. Best to avoid more conflict Lucy, head down and try to get around him.

He rose an eyebrow, “Well I think I can choose where I stand in the hallway. People should avoid me if they don’t want a butt-whooping.”

I nodded my head and tried the tactic that I chanted in my head. Though my luck… it did not work like I would have hoped. I should have known that it wouldn’t work though, guys like Sam get a good laugh out of causing others misery. Most of the time I am that person getting the biggest part.

“Please,” I whispered lowly. “May I just go to class now?”

Placing his hand on his chin he began to tap on it slowly, dragging out as much time as he could. Sam was actually the one that caused me the most pain, he pretty much knew how things worked with me. I stay away from people because of my lacking in social skills and I hate getting caught up in things that cause my body to react badly. Shaking, stuttering, sweating, scratching, and sometimes the occasional single tear.

Those are on special days when he is extra mean.

“We just ran into each other though,” he chirps in a fake voice. “Lets chat for a while, who needs class when we can catch up on good old things.”

My palms started to sweat, oh darn it is starting. “I r-really n-need to get to c-class,” I stammered, raking my nails up and down my left arm. Things were intensifying quickly; what would have taken maybe a few minutes for me to start scratching or stuttering, had only taken two seconds into the conversation.