"No- I'm just- I have a lot of friends."

"Why are we even arguing about this? Lauren, I should head to meet my fellow outcasts. It was lovely meeting you. I hope your mom feels better." Camila smiled once more and left with Austin towards the music room, where Dinah was impatiently waiting.

Once again, Camila became the only person to ever leave Lauren hanging.

--

"Hold up, are you saying that Lauren Jauregui. THE Lauren Jauregui asked for your number?"

"Yes."

"And you didn't give it to her."

"Yes."

"How the fuck can you claim to be a lesbian if you don't feel attracted towards Lauren Jauregui? Because I'm straight and I'd still date her. Like look at her." Dinah shifted her gaze to behind Camila and Camila looked back to see what she was looking at. It was Lauren, who was eating her burger, furrowing her eyebrows a bit as she ranted about something to her best friend, Normani Kordei. Normani stood up and Lauren followed suit but the frown stayed on her face.

"She's hot and stuff. But you know how a Jauregui plays Dinah.. I'm a hopeless romantic.. I can't deal with that." Camila has only ever had one girlfriend and she completely ruined the idea of relationships to her. However, she continued believing on 'the one', that love was real. And to a Jauregui... love was nothing but a game.

She didn't hate the Jaureguis.. she just don't want anything to do with them.

"But she's so hot."

"Who's hot?" A raspy voice interrupted their tiny conversation. Camila looked towards the source of the voice and saw Lauren behind her.

"Can we sit here?" Normani asked, smirking at the two girls who were speechless from their sudden presence. This time, almost the whole cafeteria turned silent. No matter which lucky (to Camila, unlucky) girl Lauren was pursuing, she never bothered sitting with her or even interact with her in school.

Dinah simply nodded and Normani took a seat beside her. Lauren smiled sweetly at Camila and sat beside her, closer than Camila's liking. Camila shifted to the side a bit, not wanting their thighs to touch or the whole school was going to start untrue rumours of the pair. Lauren noticed this and sighed in desperation. She really just wanted to get to know the brown eyed girl better.

"So... what did we do to deserve being blessed by your presence?" Dinah said as she munched her donut.

"Blessed? Well damn, thanks. Lauren here kept on talking about a certain brown eyed girl and I thought, why not just sit with her and her hot friend to get to know them better?" Normani winked at Dinah and she blushed at the gesture. Camila noticed that Lauren was kicking Normani's leg under the table.

"Hey guys!" A cheerful Ally walked over towards her usual table and stopped her skipping when she saw two of the most popular girls in school sitting on her table.

"Are they disturbing you?" Ally asked Camila and Dinah. She might be soft, but she was very protective over the people she cared about, and would do anything to make sure they are okay. Camila and Dinah were on top of her list.

"Why? Why do you guys keep assuming that me interacting with you guys mean something bad for you?" Lauren asked, frustrated.

"Because you're- " Ally started, not at all disturbed by Lauren's tone.

"What? A popular kid? A Jauregui? I'm just a normal girl you know, and I just- I just want to get to know you guys better." Lauren complained, moving her hands in exasperation as she spoke.