Now what could a six foot tall, arrogant jerk want from her? Isn't it obvious?

He wants revenge.

Hating The Player

Description

Melody Carson has been in the same class as Tyson McCannon since primary school.

She's watched him play with girls, set the school on fire, skip classes, prank teachers, smoke behind the school, break the law, get into fights with other guys for fun and even watched him get suspended for three weeks.

He always ruins everything and never does what he is told.

Melody has hated him since the day he set foot in her school and luckily he has never noticed her.

That is, until now. Tyson has set his eyes on Melody and won't stop until he gets what he wants.

And he wants her.

I'm The Gang Leaders Possession

Description

Aria Daniels has one of the most vivacious personalities ever. She is a crazy teenage girl that is impossibly hard to drag down.

So what happens when she finds a letter telling her that her brother has been kidnapped and won't be returned unless she pays sixty thousand dollars?

She doesn't follow the rules of the letter and get the money.

Oh no, in fact, she breaks into the kidnappers base with a bobby pin, steals their cupcakes, paints their abs with white paint and somehow ends up in London with a room full of gang members and a bright pink gun.