Friends huh?

I sigh as I move into the fifth new town this year, I've always been on the run ever since a couple of years ago, the reason why, I'll never tell you but anyway I looked out the window and stared out at the rain falling down, it had been storming for the last three days... I wonder if this is my punishment for what i did and my parents are back yet either I wonder if they left me or maybe just got stuck in traffic. I sighed and got up and walked to the kitchen and fixed me a sandwich and plopped down on the couch and turned on the news...
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!
Reporter: I'm coming from the Everything Store there seems to have been a robbery and while this unfortunate event happened several were injured but at least three were killed, we can't yet release the names yet but that's all for today back to you Tom...
I turned off the television and dashed out of my house and ran not caring that it was raining or not I ran as fast as I could until I got the unfortunate scene,police and ambulances still there I quickly ran to one drenched to the bone and looked up at her with begging eyes...
"Please tell m-me my parents are o-ok!!!!!!" I was searching as hard as I could but couldn't find them.
"Sweetie calm down,catch your breath,now what is your parents names?" The policewoman asked trying to be as nice as she could be...
"Ummm Clarissa and Jake white" I was panicking so I had to think about their names in hope they'd be safe but that wasn't the case unfortunately and the woman looked down at me sadly and wrapped a blanket around me.
"Let's get you somewhere warm" she didn't even have to tell me,I already knew it and that's when I vowed that no matter what I'd have my revenge on my parents no matter what..
(Now skip to six years later)
I glower/glare at the new school in front of me, I hate it,I hate people they'll do you no good whatsoever so why even bother with anything really,but being 18 I guess I have no choice but to deal with it, I go to school with a black hoodie, blue jeans and a pair of black tennis shoes, my hair is to my shoulders a little curly and I have deep dark brown eyes. The school is right in front of me and I see others talking to their friends looking all cheerful and happy it made me upset deeply. I saw a group of jocks,cheerleaders,nerds,everything  but the one group I always fit in with, the loners, I walk to a wall and lean on it sighing I close my eyes until I hear someone's footsteps right in font of me I look up and see a boy with green eyes and dark wavy hair and he just smiles at me with a stupid grin. I silently glare at him not caring.
"I wanted to introduce myself to you, I'm Rick and you are?" He smiles with a hand outstretched but I shrug it off and turn my back to him, after a while he leaves and I grin inwardly and then the bell rings and I walk straight to the principals office and sit down as I glare at the assistant, he shivers slightly.
"Um are you miss white?" I nod my head, he gets up and walks to the office, "he'll see you". I walk to the office and don't stop glaring
" well well well if it isn't miss white,how are you today? "
I glare
"Well I'm coach woods and I'd love to see you aspire in this school, so here's your schedule and you should be able to find this room its just right down the hall on the right,I'll see you later." He smiles as I get up and leave through the office room and walk down the hall. Maybe this time I'll be able to stay longer here than the last town (this indicates that I'm thinking) anyone who finds out about my past is usually the first one to call the cops but maybe just maybe this town won't be so bad,hopefully...
I walk into the classroom and quickly take my seat in the way back hoping the teacher won't see me.
"Well hello everyone! Welcome back to school, I do so hope everyone had a splendid vacation!" She smiles brightly, "oh and we have a new student with us today hopefully you all will be kind to her." She stares dead at me with a smile just like the principal. "Now we my proceed with a small video of the earth!" She turned off the lights and left us to deal with the video. Small!? This video is 17 minutes long!!!! I groan and lay my head down until I feel something slip underneath my arms, I jump back in surprise and see a note I quickly look around to see any movement but nothing I pick it up and read it.
' Listen we don't take kindly to- ' before I finished it I crumpled it up and tossed it on the ground, whatever I soon fell asleep and dream a dream I wish I forgot...
~dream time~
"What are you doing, Zoe!? Stop it!!!!" I grinned as my once so called friend squirmed beneath me.
"Oh hush now!! Its not like it matters now, now does it you were going to call the cops on me what happened to you won't tell anyone, huh? Because of you I had to get rid of then to and no its your turn! You betrayed me just like my moms friend!!!!" I swiftly cut her throat watching the life drain from her eye until I got up and put the knife in her hands, I went to the computer and typed a suicide note that was very realistic. I got up and left.
~end~
Startled by the bell waking me up I look around and see everyone leaving so I got up and walk towards the door suddenly bumping into someone, I look up to see the boy that talked to me earlier, he smiles at me.
"Hey why don't me and you hang out and become friends!" He asks with hope in is voice...
Friends huh?

Little did he know that he was asking to befriend a killer!!!!!