Chapter 11

Marco's point of view

The perfect apology. That's exactly what it would be. She'd walk in the door and know just how much I was sorry for hurting her. I looked at the candle lite dinner behind me. I watched her step out of a fiery carriage. A twinge of jealousy hit me. Shake it off Marco, focus. "Hi Star. I have a surprise for you." I said stuttering a bit. She looked at me with a blank expression. "That's nice, hope you and Jackie had a nice night." She said this  in a dull voice marching up the stairs. I followed her up the stairs quickly." I'm sorry, but you have to understand I'd chose you over Jackie any day." By now she was locked in her room. I heard small sobs from the other side of the door. "Star come out. I made nachos." I said in a desperate attempt to break through to her." Look I'm going home soon." She says unlocking the door."So let's pretend this morning didn't happen. I'm leaving for Mezni on Tuesday." She dries her eyes and looks up at me from her seat on the floor.

A/N Pretty please help me I'm having a terrible case of writers block.
Do any of you know where I could get a John Watson dog tag? Please comment ideas or if you know where I could find a John Watson dog tag!!! 🦄🦄🦄