Chapter 8

Star's  point of view

How could he? This was going through my head as I ran out of the school with salty tears flowing from my eyes. I open the door and race to my room." Call Tom." My voice cracks as I shout to my mirror phone. "Calling Tom." It recites back. Tom answers on the first ring. "Star are you okay." He asked looking me over concerned. I looked at him and started to feel my sadness drift away. "You should take off your sunglasses your eyes are the most beautiful shade of red." I say unconsciously I snap back to life and slowly realizes what I had said." Sorry I couldn't hold it in." I say looking down and turning red. "You should come over." He said with a look of amazement on his face. "Okay." I said my voice sounded like someone else's. A slow grin spread across his face as he hung up. I rinse my face with cold water and head to my bedroom. Within minutes a large fiery demon drawn coach was at my window. I opened it and was startled to see Tom behind the door. "Hello Beautiful." He said smiling charmingly taking my hand. I started to think of Marco but felt a surge of anger seeing him kiss Jackie again in my memory. I bit my bottom lip and forced myself to think of Tom's hand in mine. I stepped out of the window and into the coach. Tom stepped in and sat as close as possible to me.

Next chapter I'm gonna break pattern and write through Tom's point of view