I LOVE YOU GUYS. ~ Hafsa

THANK YOU × infinity.

You, yes you! You have no idea how happy you people make me by just reading this. The response i got for this book was AMAZING.

It's because of you guys, we did it.

Did what?

WE WON FIRST PLACE in PAIRS contest for poetry. *does happy dance for 58th time.*
OMG OMG OMG.

THANKS to AnnaHolahalan and emithem for introducing us with this contest. In a world where poeple are busy in their own life, they made efforts of finding talents and making them known. Salute to you guys. You guys are awesome.

Thanks to all other judges who took time from their busy schedule and read this. I believe Judging plays a very important role in contests. The effort they put to go through all the books within a specific period of time is just amazing. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

A BIGG SHOUT OUT (no, she doesn't need one) and THANKS to ericawoham. That day when she wrote about it, it made me want to participate. It Made me feel confident. A TRULY amazing and kind person she is. Absolutely my fav. It's because of her i participated and got a wonderful person as my partner in writing. I had atleast thousand doubts but she never once was rude. (P.S i LOVE her writing. One of my favv author!)

Now to my dearest sister, I got as mentioned above, Intangible_Girl,
Words aren't enough to show how much i respect you for the support you have given me throughout.

We lived miles away from each other, yet we had this strong connection, we built as sisters. We took our time to get to know each other, only when we knew we understand each other enough we started writing.

I plotted a story roughly, called her and recited, she told me the parts where she thinks could be good, and with the most radomest (thats not a word. I know. Chill) ideas I once again, roughly wrote it down.

And from that day on, 'all day and late night, all I did was write'. I had this table filled with messy papers and pens. I put A LOT of effort into this.

I remember when i wrote the last line,

I cried. For atleast good five minutes.
I realised theres so much you can do in life once you undertake something.

I never knew what i was capable of.

All these days when I used to write, there wasn't 1% of pressure on me from my partner. She never asked me "how long will you take? , why this?, why that?" Nothing. What people like me needs is motivation. And thats what exactly she did.
I love her honestly. She is very kind and sweet. Make sure you check her other works too.

Anyways guys. Thanks for making my day! Hope you all have a great day ahead!

Keep smiling! :)
Love you loads ❤
Hafsa x