~6

Porsha*

"He really hurt my feelings Haze." she finger combed my hair. "I know baby but we gone get though this together." I gotta go clean out my locker at purple diamonds.  "You want me to take you." I slowly nodded. I had on a crop top and some gym shorts but my booty still looked good.

We plugged up the aux cord and started singing every song. Within a couple minutes we where at purple diamond I'll be right back. I kissed haze lips and got out the car.

"Are you Porsha." some girl with beautiful hair and skin asked

"Whas goodie? ." I smirked. She started blushing. "Boss wants to see you and can I have your number?." she blushed and looked nervous.  "Yeah baby no problem baby." I put my arms out for a hug and she hugged me. I swear I spit game like a nigga.

I cleaned out locker and went to see Dameir and he looked horrible. "Whas goodie?." he looked up and he had powder on his nose.  "So you really leaving." he started crying and I did feel kinda bad. "Yeah I am and babyboy you doing cocaine now." my eyes watered but I wouldn't let a tear drop. "Imma get help just forgive me." He damn near begged. "I forgave you alright but I'm not fucking with you no more." I sat down. " Porsha what don't you fucking get I'm in love with you. I knew you since 10th grade I love you man why don't you love me." he was sobbing.

"I just can't do this with you no more Dameir." I said walking out on my way I bumped into D'juan. "BIG BROTHER!!. " I screamed so loud from excitement. "Hey poohbear." he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed my forehead.

"I missed you so much but I gotta go haze waiting on me." I hugged him again "we going out night so ima call you a'ight." "okay." I yelled.

"Who was that?." haze asked.

"Girl D'juan." I say fixing my bun.

"Oh." she says dryly. "You goodie babe?." I said. "I'm fine." she put the car in reverse. "You going out with me and D'juan lata?." I said. "Nah babes Im okay I gotta lot of work to catch up on." "Awe okay." I pouted.

>>
D'juan was coming to pick me up in about five minutes or so. I applied some more mascara and lip gloss.  Then I grabbed my keys and I got in D'juan's truck. "Whasup brutha." I hugged him. We pulled up to the club. As soon as I got in niggas was already tryna get my number I waved them off.

We went our VIP spot where I spotted  Dameir and this thick white girl sitting on his lap. To be petty when D'juan sat down I sat on his lap and started having a make out session with him.

Fuck him I'm Pooh I can have any nigga I want.

I got up I went to bar and I started drinking. I knew tonight was gonna be a long night.

Read SIDE CHICK

Like and comment