~5

Life is a house of cards if you touch one the whole house could fall. - Unknown

Dameir*

I look at my phone and seen it was about 6pm. "Damn I guess Pooh stood me up."I sighed and rubbed the side of my face. "Jezebel did Pooh come my office today." she walks in my office "who is Pooh." she says moving the hair out of her face. "You know who I'm talking about....blonde hair, big brown eyes, she's 5'8 drives a all black jeep." her eyes light up "yeah she stopped by but she left kinda quick."

Damn I just fucked up...

I got on Twitter and Pooh posted a tweet.

@p.bankrolls: I don't Fuck with you no more have a nice life 🤙🏽🤧.

Then she posted then she posted this picture with her in yoga pants and she was looking good. I stroked my beard. I called her it when straight to voice mail.

Did she block me?......

"Aye I'm heading out Jezebel. " I said grabbing my car keys. "Alright be safe boss." she said. "Alight." I got in my car and drove to pooh's parents house. I pulled up in about 10 to 15 minutes. I got out the car and knocked on the door and rung the door bell.

"I'm coming dang." I heard her little sister voice. "Wazzam Dameir, you looking for my sister?." she said. I nodded then she let me in. "Porsha wake up." I said shaking her. She rubbed her eyes. "What is it?." she was mugging me. "I'm sorry baby." I took off my shades.

"Fuck outta here you a liar and on top of that you was raw dogging the bitch." she said.

"I said sorry what you want me to do huh?." I ask getting in her face.

"Get the out my face or we finna be fighting straight up." she said with a straight face. I step even closer. She pushes me into a wall. "Im not playing with yo hoe ass Dameir. " she spats.

"What so you don't love me no more?." I ask laughing.

"Nah B, get outta here..I'm done with you I quit, Fuck you Dameir I never wanna see you again." her face turns red.

"You don't mean that." I say hitting myself in the head. I could feel an episode coming on.

She means it dumb ass...
She's gonna leave you

"Shut up." I say out loud. "Get out Dameir." she screams to the top of her lungs.

"What the hell is the problem." her father walks in.

"Nothing Dameir was just leaving." she says walking towards the door.

"Porsha I just wanna talk." I feel my eyes watering.

" I don't wanna talk you proved you just like these other niggas Dameir."

Then everything went black.