Prologue "The Professor's Camp"

Today is the beginning of this year's Pokémon camp. As always it's being held by Kanto's famous Professor Oak. Now let's take a look at this year's campers. Firstly we have Brent of Vermilion City, next up is Emma of Celadon City, Ryan of Cinnabar Island and, lastly, Cyan of Pallet Town. Our campers are ready for a week of fun, together with a lot of Pokémon. Time to see the beginning of their stories unfold...

"Hi, My name's Ryan, what's yours?" A boy said. He had side-swept blond hair, bright blue eyes and a nice tan. He was wearing a red t-shirt, a pair of gray pants, a red and white cap with the word "BLAZE" written in black, and white and red sneakers. He looked like he was about 11 years old.

"I'm Brent." The boy Ryan was talking to answered. He had honey blond hair, dark eyes. He was really pale. He was wearing a white t-shirt, a pair of jeans and blue sneakers. He was also 11. 

"So..." Ryan started.

"Please, um go away." Brent interupted.

"Okay?" Ryan said and he walked away.

After a week the camp ended and the professor started his speech.

"Young campers, our camp has come to an end. I hope all of you had a great time, made friends with other campers, as well as with many Pokémon. All your journeys will begin someday, perhaps even soon. I hope all your stories unfold in our beautiful world and to see you all again someday. Good bye and good luck."

The next day all the campers went home, excited to start their journeys.

(Author's Note: Sorry that this chapter is so short, but I tried my best and I'll try to make each chapter last a lot longer, besides it's just the prologue. Sincerely, Pixel-TPA.)