24"Bow, Marina and Joules!"

Cyan's POV

I just woke up and I'm pumped! Ryan told us we were going to Cinnabar yesterday! The ferry leaves today, but there's a negative point to it. The boat ride from Fuchsia City port to Cinnabar Island takes an entire twenty four hours. Well, twelve hours, but I meant that it takes a whole day.

After getting ready for a sunny boat ride next to the sea breeze, I waited for the other two. It was finally spring so everything was blooming and there was no more snow or rain! What month? Right now, it's the middle of March, which is exciting since the Indigo league starts at the end of April and ends at the beginning of May. Although, by the closing ceremony, I'll still be 11 since my birthday is on May. Emma's is on April, she's the oldest out of all of us, and Ryan's on November, he's the youngest.

When Ryan and Emma woke up and got ready, we went to ground floor of the Pokemon Center to have breakfast. "Um, Ryan, isn't the Cinnabar gym leader a user of fire type pokemon?" Emma asked. "Yeah, the gym leader uses fire types. The island has a volcano and the gym is in there. After the eruption, the volcano dried up, so the gym was rebuilt there." Ryan explained.

"Okay. Do you guys mind helping me train Violette and Twinkle? They're my best bet for that gym battle." Emma asked us. "Sure. Blaster can help teach them both water pulse. It's a bit hard to master since neither of them is a water type, but I'm sure they'll learn it after the right training" I smiled. "I'll help too! Glaze knows water pulse as well!" Ryan smiled. "Thanks guys."

After all of that, we walked to the Fuchsia port. I saw the boat we were taking. "Hey, is that boat the S. S. Anne?" I asked. I could put the similarities together. "Of course not! That's the S. S. Omastar, the most famed ship of Cinnabar Island. Emma, Brent and I went to Pallet town in that sane boat. Besides, the S. S. Anne always docks at Vermilion port, not Fuchsia" Ryan explained.

I mouthed an 'oh'. Soon after, we were aboard the ship's deck. I know the S. S. Anne is told to have a bigger deck, but, I haven't been on a boat of the Kanto region before and I was really impressed. We had visited the ferry's Pokemon Center to get our eggs checked before going out on the deck, so I had no worries. Nurse Joy said they would hatch soon though.

The sea breeze felt amazing and smelled even better. I missed being by the ocean! Every one of us was enjoying the boat ride so far. I heard a cracking noise from my backpack. Both my friends and I checked the three eggs. They were all hatching at the same time! We took out our eggs respectively. "Let's go to the Pokemon Center, quick!"

We rushed in there and explained the situation to Nurse Joy. She told us to follow her. We were then instructed to place our eggs in separate hatching machine thingies. They all stopped glowing and cracking at the same time. Out of all three eggs, popped the same brown and cream fluffy fox-like pokemon. "Eevee!" Mine chirped.

"Eevee, the evolution pokemon. An extremely rare pokemon that may evolve in a number of different ways depending on stimuli." The pokedex voice read. So cute! We all got Eevees! "Now for a nickname. Well, you're simply adorable and I'm not sure about an evolution, so how about Bow?" I smiled at the cute little normal type. "Vee!" It beamed. Or, she beamed, since it was a female.

"Well, how about Joules? It's a type of energy, or at least I think it is." Ryan grinned. "Vee!" His male Eevee nodded. Emma took the longest to decide. "You were born on a ferry in the middle of the ocean, so how about Marina?" Emma asked after much hesitation. "Eev? Vee!" Her female Eevee smiled at its trainer.

Emma's POV

At the training area on the boat, Ryan and Cyan helped me teach my Nidorina and Clefairy water pulse. Twinkle was being taught by Blaster and Violette was being taught by Glaze. I had told both of my pokemon to listen to their teachers very carefully.

Cyan and Ryan helped out themselves. "Okay Twinkle, you almost got it. Now pay close attention to Blaster." Cyan instructed my Clefairy. "Blaster, make space between your hands. Control the aquatic energy in your mind. Focus..." Soon enough, a water pulse attack was formed between Blaster's little hands. "Fire!" 

The attack was shot towards a training bag Cyan had bought for her training. "Now, Emma, help Twinkle do the same thing" Cyan instructed me. "Alright" I replied. "Twinkle, make space between your hands" I said, my Clefairy following my advice. "Control the aquatic energy inside of your mind" After that step, small water droplets were forming in the open space. It's working! "Focus" The droplets became one small sphere of water. Almost there!

"Fire!" I whisper-yelled. A water pulse was shot towards Cyan's Squirtle. "Blaster, get in your shell, quick!" Cyan instructed. The attack clashed with Blaster's turtle shell and exploded. "Emma, Twinkle, you did it!" Cyan exclaimed. I hugged my Clefairy and returned her to her pokeball. "Emma, c'mere!" Ryan shouted. "Coming!"

I went over to the spot Ryan and Glaze were training up Violette. "Violette is almost done. All you need to do is watch me and Glaze carefully." Ryan smiled. "Okay" I replied. His attention turned to Glaze, who was relaxing inside of the ship's indoor fountain. "Glaze, let's show them how to do this one more time." Ryan told his partner. The water and ice type nodded.

"Focus on your horn. Control the aquatic energy inside of your mind. Focus" After Ryan said that, a water pulse attack was formed above Glaze's horn. "Fire!" The attack hit Cyan's training bag. "Emma, help Violette out" He told me. "Got it!" I smiled. "Violette, focus on your forehead." I instructed. I could soon tell that Violette was doing so. "Control the aquatic energy inside your mind" I told her. Small water droplets started forming. "Focus"

The water pulse was ready. "Fire!" I whisper-yelled. It hit Glaze, who blocked it with his horn and made it explode. "Good job, you two! You mastered water pulse!" Ryan exclaimed. I hugged Violette and returned her to her pokeball.

It was nighttime. Tomorrow, or the day after, we're challenging the Cinnabar Island gym!

A/N

I honestly love this chapter. I managed to write something cute with average length. 

Also, just so you know, after chapter 36 (number wise) it's the epilogue. So this story has like 13 chapters left.

Later~!