Chapter 2

I woke up with a smile on my face. Yes! Today is the day that I'm going to find my mate! I got ready and tried to find the prettiest clothes I had. My mom came bursting into the room when I was just about to change. "Mom!"

"Sorry sweetie! I just wanted to say happy birthday!" She awkwardly walked out of the room.

I laughed to myself. "Thank you!" I called back before she left.

I got dressed and began to walk to school. My mom came rushing out and gave me a hug. " I hope you find your mate."

"Me too."

.

.

.

I sat down in my English class waiting for the first bell to ring. It might as well been a usual day. In the morning, Carie hangs out with Jay. I guess I could go hang out with her in the morning but I think I should give her and Jay some privacy.

The bell finally rings. I have a feeling this day is going to go by slow. The students start to fill in the class.

Suddenly,  I smell something delicious. Mate. I looked towards the door and tried to find my mate which wasn't hard because he was looking at me right back. Brad. I tired to cover my smile.

He got up to get his book. Then I got up. We were about to pass each other so I looked up at him. This time, he looked back down to me. I still can't get over how beautiful his eyes are.

The whole time I was in class, I couldn't stop smelling his scent. And I could feel Brad's eyes on me. The whole time. He didn't even stop to read his book. That made me feel insecure.

The class was finally dismissed and I hurried away, trying to find Carie. That's until a tight grip  on my wrist held me back. I didn't even have to look to see who it was because I felt the electric shocks that went through me.

He began leading me somewhere and I wasn't sure if I should be scared or happy that I found my mate. And he's alpha!

He lead me to a closet and threw me in there. Then he closed the door and locked it, with him in here too. Yup, I'm scared.

His hand slightly brushed me cheek. Then his lips were on mine. It was like he was made specifically for me, our mouths moving in sync with each other. His hand slowly started to bring up my shirt and that's where I stopped him. "Don't you think we're going to fast?"

"Why should I care about what you think? It's not like I like you." Those words shattered my heart.

"S–so you're going to reject me?"

He thought for a while. "No, I think I'll keep you as my sex toy."

What?! I think that's worse than being rejected. "Fine then, then I'll just reject you!" I really hoped I was making the right decision. "I, Lexi Rehting, reje—"

Before I had time to process what he was doing, he ripped off my shirt and bit down on my shoulder. I screamed out in pain but he covered my mouth so no one could hear me. Then all I felt was pleasure. I moaned. Without healing my mark, his lips came crashing back to mine.

I shoved at him, fought at him. But it was no use. He was too strong. He began to take off my pants. No! I don't want to do it now! He grabbed both my wrists in one hand. I felt tears sting my eyes.

He then removed his clothing. I screamed against his lips. Everyone was at class though. I doubt they could hear me.

He started to remove the rest of my clothing when I finally got my hand back. I punched him as hard as I could. He growled and slammed me on the ground. My head exploded with pain. He used his hand and spread open my legs.

Suddenly that pain shifted towards my abdomen. I screamed. I felt tears now go down my face. He didn't care. He kept thrusting. I felt like I wanted to throw up. I felt like I wanted to die.

Then the pain eased. He got up, put back on his clothes and left. I stayed laying there. My abdomen was throbbing. I felt my shoulder where he bit me and felt blood.

Maybe I should just stay here and die. But no. I needed to get up. And I did. I put back on my clothes, wiped away my tears, and left.

I called my mom to come pick me up. I waited by the gate for her to come. If I didn't die in the closet, I at least felt dead.

When I got in the car, my mom didn't say anything. But I didn't tell her. I couldn't tell her. I got home and closed my room door. I screamed and sobbed into my pillow. Why did this have to happen to me?! Why...

Hey guys! What do you think will happen next? Will Lexi fight back or be pushed around? I hope you guys like this book!

Comment and vote!!!