Chapter 35

Brad has been giving me a lot of attention for the past couple of days. I didn't mind. It was really comforting. At the moment I was watching TV in his room eating popcorn. His bed was seriously comfortable. I snuggled more into his blankets when the door opened.

Brad walks in and sits down next to me. He gave me a quick kiss. "Mmm popcorn," he said. "Where is it?"

I slowly hid the popcorn under the covers. "No where..."

Seeing what I was doing he said, "Wow. I'm sharing my bed with you and your not willing to share the popcorn."

"This is food we're talking about!"

Brad went under the covers and over my legs to grab a handful of popcorn.

"Hey!" I exclaimed jokingly getting offended.

"I'm your mate," Brad said stubbornly.

"And this is my popcorn."

"Can popcorn give you this?" He kissed me again leaving me breathless.

"Yes," I joked.

He growled and kissed me deeply. He got on top of me causing the bowl of popcorn to fall to the floor.

"Brad!" I whined against his lips. He smirked and began kissing down my neck. He reached my mark and began sucking on it. I let out a moan and my hand go into Brad's hair. His lips find his way back to mine this time his tongue exploring my mouth. My hands slowly go down his back until I find the hem of his shirt. He quickly takes it off and kisses me again. With one hand I traced the outline of his chest while the other played with his hair. He groaned and ripped my shirt off. His lips came off mine to kiss down my jawline and down my chest and stomach. He pulled off the shorts I was wearing and kissed my underwear. I gave a small whimper at how much I wanted him right now. He chuckled and in one swift movement, he unbuckled my bra and threw it off. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Don't," he whispered. "Your beautiful."

He gave me a loving kiss and I didn't know what to say. He's seen me naked before but this time was different. This time he loved me.

I kissed the part of his neck that I was supposed to mark. Brad understanding what I was about to do braced himself for the slight pain he was about to feel. I bit down and he groaned.

I felt our connection become stronger. I could feel his emotions. It was like everything was intensified between us.

I smiled as I wanted this perfect moment to last forever.

sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex