Chapter 17

C h a p t e r  S e v e n t e e n

"Sehunnie!!!!!!" Hyun jumped happily when he saw his new friend in the hallway of the university campus he was studying at. He could be easily spotted in the packed hallway as he was tall, but for Hyun's case... well, you all know what I'm going to say. Sehun's eyebrows were scrunched up when he turned back, looking confused as he searched through the sea of students.

No one calls me Sehunnie except noona... Who was that-

"Sehun!" Ji Soo hollered, waving his arms up in the air, causing him to stand out among the crowd.

Sehun's mouth formed an 'O' as he briefly nodded with a small smile, and screams and giggles were immediately heard, echoing in the hallway.

"Omg! Sehun oppa knows Hyun oppa and Ji Soo oppa too!" Some girl had not bothered to lower her voice when she was announcing the 'news' to her friends.

Sehun rolled his eyes at the gossips that were instantly spreaded like fire, and watched Hyun and Ji Soo fight their ways towards him. To be honest, he wasn't really fond of acting friendly all of a sudden with his noona's friends, so he kept his cool demeanor, albeit still behaving playfully sometimes.

"Annyeong!" Hyun grinned cheekily while Ji Soo just did the fistbump thing with Sehun as a greeting. The former then furrowed his eyebrows, and observed Sehun from a really close distance from his face. Sehun immediately took a step back. "I didn't know you're a student from here too. How come I've never seen you before?"

"Maybe-" Sehun's sentence was cut off by a loud scream of his name.

"OH SEHUN!!" Sehun jumped at the voice and yelped when he got a smack on the back of his head.

"Ya! You violent woman!"

Hyun's jaw dropped at the sight of his definition of angel. Hera was glaring at Sehun, for some unknown reason, and she was flailing her hands around as she spoke angrily to him. The words that were escaping from her mouth sounded like honey to him, even though most of the words sounded angry. In his world, the time seemed to had slowed down into an inhumane speed, and like a hopeless boy in love he was, Hyun continued to stare at Hera with a grin plastered on his face.

"Ya! Stop staring you pervert!" Hera's voice that was directed at him snapped him back to reality.

"You two know each other?" Sehun asked with his eyebrows quirked as he clutched onto his Macbook tighter.

"No." Hera replied while Hyun said "Yes."

Sehun was taken aback by their responses. "Oh, okay.."

Ji Soo leaned in and whispered into his ears. "Hyunnie is hopelessly in love with Hera-ssi. But Hera-ssi doesn't feel the same way, obviously."

Sehun nodded in understanding, but a mischievous smirk was finding its way onto his handsome face. He was wiggling his eyebrows at Hera who rolled her eyes at him.

"Whatever you're thinking, it's not true." Hera said with a bored tone as she fiddled with the material of her sundress. She was wearing a denim jacket over it, and matched it with a pair of white sneakers.

"And how do you know what I'm thinking?" Sehun retorted, the grin still on his face.

"Not to disrupt but-" Hyun suddenly spoke, his face looking a little sullen, "-are you two dating?"

"What the heck! I would never date this idiot!" Hera exclaimed and regretted raising her voice. The hallway was fortunately only left with a few students - in Hera's opinion - either chatting or heading towards their respective destinations.