Epilogue

E p i l o g u e

Two years later...

"... I now announce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Everyone in the church cheered in joy as the good looking couple standing at the podium kissed each other briefly, their hands holding onto each other's.

Today was Hyuk and Seo Hyun's wedding day. After going through so much obstacles in their relationship, they had finally decided to settle down and build a family together. Seo Hyun's father was enraged when he found out about her relationship with Hyuk. However, he knew that he was getting old, and he wouldn't be able to control Seo Hyun forever, so threatening her by using her mother's name was useless. So, in the end, he eventually gave in.

"Why do I feel myself tearing up?" Ha Jin stifled a sob that was escaping from her throat.

"Yah, today's our friends' big day so you shouldn't cry but smile prettily instead, okay?" Joon Gi chuckled, and pinched Ha Jin's cheeks when she nodded obediently.

"Hyung! Noona! Congratulations!" Hyun exclaimed loudly when Hyuk and Seo Hyun approached the group together.

The rest of the group continued to shower them with blessings and congratulations, and Ha Jin gave them both a hug after congratulating them.

"You better treat her nicely or I won't hesitate to kill you." Ha Jin narrowed her eyes at Hyuk, who wasn't fazed by her actions. He was used to her death threats.

"Araso, I'll treat Seo Hyun as a princess like she is, okay?" Hyuk smiled cheekily at Seo Hyun who returned him a shy smile.

"I'll kill him if he treats me badly. Don't worry." Seo Hyun whispered to Ha Jin, but made sure Hyuk heard what she said.

The group laughed at their silliness.

"So many death threats on my wedding day." Hyuk shook his head.

Suddenly, someone tapped Seo Hyun's shoulders.

It was Seo Hyun's mother.

"It's time to throw the flowers, baby girl." She said before smiling at us.

"Oh my God, one of you better catch this!" Seo Hyun exclaimed happily while lifting the front of her wedding gown to walk towards the lawn.

Ha Jin and Hera held hands as they followed the few other girls who attended the wedding to stand behind Seo Hyun who was facing them with her back.

"I'm going to throw it!" Seo Hyun shouted, and with a mild strength, she threw the bouquet of flowers backwards and instantly whirled around to see who caught the flower.

She screamed in joy when Ha Jin got it.

"Congrats in advance, eonni." Hera giggled before returning back to Hyun's side to tell him about Ha Jin.

Still flabbergasted, Ha Jin walked towards the group of friends and nearly tripped when they started to tease Joon Gi and her.

"It seems that we have to be to next one to get married, love." Joon Gi joked, but it was enough to make Ha Jin turn into a tomato.

"Who says I'm going to marry you?" Ha Jin feigned ignorance, her arms crossing in front of her chest with her right hand still clutching onto the bouquet of flowers.

"Of course you will." Joon Gi whispered with a low voice into her ears, sending unavoidable tingles down her spine, goosebumps erupting.

"H-how?" Ha Jin stuttered, still trying to look strong and unfazed.

"You'll see." Joon Gi winked before planting his lips onto hers, and to her dismay, she didn't hesitate to respond to the kiss.

Ha Jin wanted to play strong but it seemed that his kiss was her ultimate weakness.

From afar, a guy dressed in a clean suit, his grayish hair combed neatly, tie adjusted perfectly, was watching them. He smiled to himself, knowing that the girl who she had met in the museum had finally found and got her happy ending.

"Live happily, my princes and Hae Soo."

And he left.

= THE END =

***

That's the end of the story. :')

I'm sorry if it seems abrupt, but that's how I've always wanted the ending to be.

Thank you for supporting this story for almost a year! To the readers who hv been reading since day one, I'm truthfully thankful to you all. And for the new readers, thank you for stumbling upon this fanfic and giving it a chance by reading it!

It took me so long to finish this story, since I really wanted it to be nice and sweet. Idk whether I did that or not. Heh.

Your comments and votes were the reason that kept me going on on this story, believe it or not. The times when I was about to give up on this story were like uncountable lol. But luckily I persevered and here I am!

I know there are lots of mistakes and maybe even loopholes in this story, so forgive me. I feel embarrassed to read this story of mine. Like literally.

Feel free to follow me if you're interested in more fanfictions! I hv like a few drafts heeheh but they're mostly based off Kpop and not K-drama cause it's been a really long time since I last watched a K-drama.:( uni is tough man.

Ok, I talk too long. Once again, thank you for reading this book!

감사합니다, 너무너무 고마워요!

I'll try my best to reply your comments haha

Till the next time,
Amelia

xoxo