Chapter 15

C H A P T E R  F I F T E E N

"YOU CAN CALL ME MONSTER!" Hyun sang as he imitated the K-pop boy group's dance moves. "I'M CREEPING IN YOUR HEART BABE!"

"HYUNNIE! YOU ARE ALREADY UGLY ENOUGH! STOP DANCING CAUSE IT MAKES YOU UGLIEEEEEER!" Ji Soo slurred with a scowl on his face, but he was swaying from side to side on the beach, as if he was secretly trying to dance too.

"Stop yelling for goodness sake!" Hyuk shouted at him, his cheeks tinted red from the soju he drank. "You guys are so noisy!"

Snorting at him, Seo Hyun shoved a can of beer towards the air. "Says the one who's drunk!"

With the speed of a lightning, he twisted his head and glared at his same age friend. "Ya! Who says I'm drunk? I'm n-" a hiccup erupted from his mouth, "-not drunk! You are!"

"You guys are all so noisy! Can't you let me sleep?" Ha Jin sobbed, two streams of tears flowing down her cheeks.

As you have already guessed, the group had obviously consumed way too much alcohol and the younger ones were evidently drunk and were embarassing themselves without them realizing. Joon Gi and Ha Neul sat next to each other on a wooden log bench while watching the scene unfold.

"I regret giving them the green light to their request of getting alcohol." Ha Neul commented with a sigh as he massaged the space between his furrowed eyebrows.

Joon Gi chuckled at his statement. "Let them be. They're probably stressed from the works that are overwhelming them."

"But still! They should have some self-control. They're embarassing me." Ha Neul lifted his head before glancing at the younger ones, and groaned when he witnessed a scene of them chasing after each other without being able to walk straight.

"You sound older than me, friend." Joon Gi patted his friend's back while laughing. He was about to say something else when a high pitch scream was heard from the group.

The two immediately ran towards where the others were at. Panting a little, Joon Gi spoke. "What happened?!"

"Hyung~" Hyun pouted while pointing at Ha Jin. "Noona said something ridiculous to us."

"What?"

"What I said wasn't nonsense!" Ha Jin stood up from where she was sitting on and took a step closer towards Joon Gi. "You!"

Startled, Joon Gi naturally took a step back. "M-me?"

"Yes you! You're a jerk you know!" Ha Jin yelled, her index finger clearly pointing at Joon Gi. The group gasped at her statement.

"I'm a what?" Joon Gi wasn't sure what he was feeling at her description of him. Half amused and half curious maybe?

"Jerk." Ha Jin narrowed her eyes, bit her bottom lip, and threw an empty can of beer towards him. However, to her dismay, he caught it easily. "Ya! Who do you think you are?"

"Ha Jin-ah, I think you should go inside and rest." Ha Neul tried to calm her down, but he halted his footsteps when Ha Jin glared daggers at him.

"I hate you too." Ha Jin hissed, shocking him.

"Noonaaaaaaaaa! Tell the hyungs what you've told us! Stop beating around the bush!" Hyun complained, with Ji Soo bobbing his head slowly.

"Fine." Ha Jin suddenly chuckled maliciously, "How could you abandon me? After all we've been through? I HAD A FREAKING CHILD WITH YOU!"

"WHAT?!" The crowd responded, except Hyun and Ji Soo. They were grinning instead.

"Ha Jin-ssi, you must have mistaken me with someone else." Joon Gi crossed his arms, but the small smile was never wiped from his face.