Chapter 12

Fanart by the talented @BlueMoon454 !!!

* * *

C h a p t e r  T w e l v e

"What the heck is this?!" A tall figure suddenly slammed the door open, scaring the daylight of out of Ha Jin. The lukewarm coffee in her mug nearly spilled onto the document sheets she was working on, making her angry at whoever had barged into her room.

"Ya!" She yelled while placing down the mug onto the table. Glancing up, she held back the urge to strangle Hyuk when he strode into the room. "What do you want?"

"Look at this!" Hyuk cried while slamming down his tablet onto the desk, causing the objects on her table to jump a little.

"Stop being so violent will you?" Ha Jin scolded, but nevertheless read the article Hyuk had given her.

Chaebol party?

Yesterday, it was seen that the Kangs who have been on the spotlight lately was spotted to be enjoying themselves in a local horse ranch, celebrating the eldest Kang brother's birthday.

Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Soo, who are close friends of the Kang family, were seen attending the private event too. Besides the special guests and the brothers, two ladies who are in their twenties were spotted to be there too.

Who are they, to be exact? Are they their girlfriends? Or solely just friends?

"

This is literally the worst article I've ever read." Ha Jin commented when she finished the short article. "I never knew you guys are this famous."

Hyuk grunted. "We aren't! I can't believe the ranch lied to us. They promised us that they would tighten the securities and wouldn't allow any reporters to be there! And look at this. What is this?!"

Ha Jin wanted to laugh at the silliness of the situation but stopped herself from doing so. "Calm down, my friend. It's an useless article. Just ignore it."

"I'm going to find out who this reporter is." Hyuk obviously didn't hear what she had said.

"How?" Ha Jin took another sip of her now cold coffee as she sat down. She watched her friend pacing around in her office, his eyebrows scrunched together as he brainstormed for an idea.

"How about I go to the company who's responsible for this and ask them?" Hyuk asked after quite some time.

"The company's too big." Ha Jin answered honestly while reading her works. "You'll never get your answer."

"Then how about we set up a trap?" Hyuk clapped, and Ha Jin imagined a lightbulb flickering into life on the top of Hyuk.

"What trap?"

"We create another event, and lure the nosy reporter to come." Hyuk said, with his left hand holding his tablet and another hand swiping on the screen. "Aha! The reporter for the previous article about me and today's article are the same person!"

"So?" Ha Jin really couldn't understand where was this heading to.

"How dense can you actually be?" Hyuk facepalmed at his friend. "See this?" He pointed onto the reporter's name - Z, and continued to speak. "With this, we can confirm that if we set this trap, this Z, whoever it is, will somehow appear and try his or her best to capture something about us to write."