-TRIP-

Finally. Monday came, student are currently at the school gym to gather and also for the school camping orientation. The orientation can't take much time because it only contains camp rules and regulations. When the Student Council noticed that the students are already occupying the whole school gym. They then started the orientation.

An eardrum breaking noise can be heard inside the gymnasium because of a microphone. All the students attention was now on the stage. Now, revealing a man standing in front namely Kim Junmyeon, the students council president.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I, you're student council president announce to you our very first Students Camping! " the president said with excitement. All the students now inside the gym cheered.
"But first of all. I will first read to you the camping rules and regulations. Please listen carefully because I will only read it once" after that every student now carefully listening to their presidents talks.

Everyone felt relieved when the rules and regulations announcement was finished. It's a good 45 minutes.

"Student. You may proceed to you're rooms. The teachers will first made you're attendance and after that you may now proceed to the school parking lot because the buses are now waiting for you" the principal said when he take the return after the school president. Students are now currently taking steps outside the gym on their way to their designated classrooms.

Chanyeol was now currently at his room. This mornings happenings was still on the plan and it's a relief for him. His teacher was now at the front and checking the attendance. After a while, the teacher finally let her students proceed to the school parking lot. When Chanyeol saw Kyungsoo together with Baekhyun. He immediately walk nearer to them but he really didn't step very close. Remember, they have a plan to follow.

The buses doors are now open. The students immediately took the step inside.

"Kyung, let's took a sit in the middle" Baekhyun said to his friend at his back following him."Sure. " Kyungsoo said while nodding his head.

Baekhyun took the sit near the mirror. He sat comfortably while looking at the window showing their beautiful and big school. "Kyung.. Look at th--" Baekhyun cutted his sentence when he didn't notice a doe eyed boy beside him. "Kyung? " he said while looking around. But unluckily he didn't find his friend. Not even a shadow of him.

He stopped looking around when a tall yet handsome boy sat beside him. He stopped with his thoughts and he just sat back and keep silent. When he looked at the window he saw the owl like boy entering the bus. Baekhyun immediately stand and asked his friend "where have yo been? " Baekhyun asked hysterically with eyebrows connected together.

Kyungsoo look at the tall boy beside Baekhyun and then to his friend. "I just gone to the toilet. Sorry. " Kyungsoo lied. The plan was still flowing correctly.

"Oh sorry!  Did I took you're sit. I'm sorry" Chanyeol apologizes but it's a lie. He acted to stand but Kyungsoo stopped him. "No, it's okay I'll just sit at the back. " Kyungsoo calmly said. Baekhyun glared at Kyungsoo with 'what-are-you-doing' look. But his friend just shrug it off and continued his steps at the back sit.

The bus engine starts and the door was now closed when all the bus seats are occupied. The bus wheels slowly run. Baekhyun just sighed in his seat and took his earphones out on his bag and took his phone inside his pocket. He then connected the two stuffs and locked the ear buds on his ears. He felt the coldness of the wind touching his face and rested his head near the window enjoying the beautiful scenery outside.

He slowly closed his eyes but he paused when someone remove the other side of his earphones. "Yah!  Give that back" he yelled but he heard no respond from Chanyeol. ""What are you doing. Give me my earphones back. "  Baekhyun hands was on his way to chanyeols Yoda ears to get his earphones back but Chanyeol's hands stopped him. Chanyeol slowly pushed down Baekhyun's hand  and turn his head to catch Baekhyun's eyes who's now on a state of shock while looking at him.

"Can I share with you? I didn't bring my earphone. " Chanyeol said while looking at Baekhyun with a puppy eyes. Baekhyun's moos switched with annoyed one and slump  back back to his seat and muttering the word "FINE!".

Baekhyun lean again at the window watching the view outside not noticing that he already fall to a deep slumber.

Chanyeol on the other hand just looking at the petite boy's sleeping face. A milky and fair fresh skin, a pink plump lips and a eye covering hair with his hand hugging the medium size bag. He observed the sleeping Baekhyun. He really look like an angel but so bad the demons are now slowly covering him. Chanyeol decided to also sleep, he slowly closed his eyes to make his way on the dream land.

A long yet peaceful trip to the sea side was finally over. Chanyeol was the first one who noticed that the bus slow down and made it's turn to park. He opened his eyes and now he's fully awake. He felt his shoulders heavy and when he took a glance. He saw an angelic sleeping face of Byun Baekhyun.

He just let the boy rest his head on his shoulders while still eying the latter. 'He's really beautiful from head to toe-" Chanyeol gutted his thoughts. 'Ugh.. What am I doing? " he asked himself. He decided to wake the petite boy.

"Baekhyun!? " Chanyeol started. "We're already here at the sea side Baekhyun. Wake up! " Chanyeol continued but he just heard a little moan from the other. This time Chanyeol added a little twist.

"Baekhyun!  Wake up" Chanyeol tried again while shaking the boys body. Finally, Baekhyun woke up. He yawn like a cute little puppy and rubbed his eyes. He took three eye blinks and muttered "sorry" to Chanyeol.

"No...  It's fine. By the way, prepare your things we're now at the seaside. The cruise was now waiting. " Chanyeol explained but Baekhyun just nodded in response. Both of them stand and get their things at the stall under the bus roof. The student are now taking steps outside the bus on their way to the cruise.

Then all of the students are prepared them self for a dinner inside the big cruise ship.

They didn't know that the danger was getting nearer.

❤❤❤
A very very short update. I'm sorry. By the way thank you everyone who read my story. I'm also sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Thank you very much guyseu.
사랑해 카칭 ~