- START-

Chapter 1

'A man in a black suite and a red cape riding in a white  horse. I can't barely see His  face.

Why is that?

I was shouting here in the middle of the forest for 5 hours growling for help, but I can't believe that this masculine man will help me from being lost.

Who's this man?

Why can't I see His face?

I just found him tall..and that's all..

And, how did he came here all of a sudden?

Did he hear me shouting outside this creepy forest?

Did he came here to help me?

Ommo!.. h-hes my Knight in shining armor. Isn't he?

"Did you came here to help me?" I shyly ask him."how sweet".. I giggled.

"W-what?..he'll no.."  he said.

Did  he just answered me harshly?

What did I do wrong? Did I said something that offends him?

"H-huh?..you didn't?." I just thought he's here for me, but why did he came here?

"Why are you here in the middle of  the forest ?"I ask him with disappointed face.

"I-im just lost frrrRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNGGG"ugh.. my ears hurts. His noise sounds like a..

ALARM CLOCK???'

-------

Baekhyun just woke up from His deep slumber because of His weird dream and also because of His very noisy alarm clock of course.

'Ugh.. what day is it huh? 'He asked himself.

His eyes are still puffy, His hair was still messy. His mouth still had dry saliva at the edge of His thin lips.

He grab His phone when he feels there's something vibrating behind His pillows.

Luhan Deer  calling...

He quickly  answered His phone.

"What do you want?..early this morning you will disturb my beauty sleep ..??" He scolded His friend on the other line with annoyed face completely not aware on what's going on around him.

"Yah!.. Baekhyun-ssi... are still sleeping at this moment huh?.. WHY DON'T YOU STAND UP AND HURRY DRESS YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE ALREADY LATE FOR YOUR FIRST SUBJECT!.. IT'S ALREADY 8:27 IN THE MORNING AND YOU'RE STILL ASLEEP ?? YOU SLEEPY HEAD..?" Luhan scolded His poor friend in the other line.."First day of school ..AND YOU'RE LATE??"

"WHAAATT??!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Whatt?!" Luhan miming Baekhyun "HURRY AND PREPARE YOU IDIOT!!"Luhan then hang the phone up, annoyed of his dumb friend wherever he is.

Baekhyun on the other side prepared himself quickly and ran out from His old apartment.

He run as fast as he can so that he can arrive at His room while he still had 4 minutes before his cruel witch teacher arrive.

"What to do? I always traveled 10 minutes before I arrive at school gate...what to do?" Aish!. ". Baekhyun rapidly run. Not minding himself. He didn't even know that he wear different color of socks while running rapidly to get to school on time.