Chapter Two

Loki POV

He awoke with a pounding headache.

Loki placed his index finger and his thumb on the bridge of his nose to relieve some of the pain.

Loki had hoped his mother, Frigga, was not dead. Loki had hoped it was all some drug induced nightmare. He knew that it was a far fetched hope. However his fears were confirmed as he looked around the room seeing nothing but proof that last night was not a nightmare.
It was a facade of perfection. The tables and chairs were upright however they were damaged. The white walls were scuffed and several had dents.
He felt pressure build up behind his eyes and his throat.

She was gone.

Really gone.

Loki's eyes burned but he couldn't cry. Not when it was his fault. He didn't deserve to mourn for her loss.

_______________________________________

Evangeline POV

It's ready not so bad living in a world security, insane asylum. It wasn't all she knew. She just knew this is where she belonged.

Especially after you get past the fact, you're crazy.

Well she doesn't believe She's crazy, insane, or psycho,  just smarter than everyone else. And they are afraid of what Evangeline can do.

They are afraid. She had been afraid before. She wasn't scared anymore. She wanted others to be scared.

And it felt so good for them to be afraid.