||Bonus Chapter||

I just finished 10 school projects in a week, so you guys deserve a bonus chapter :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy!" A four year old girl's voice was heard from the kitchen. She had our big brown eyes and her father's reddish hair. Freckles and a constant smile were always visible on the young girl's face. She reminded me of Newt when he was young.

"Yes," Newt appeared out of his case with the Niffler, still looking as young as when we first met

"Yes," Newt appeared out of his case with the Niffler, still looking as young as when we first met. "Good evening love." He kissed my cheek and the Niffler ran to Sophia's feet. She squealed with happiness as it nuzzled up to her cheek when she picked him up. I felt Newt's arm around my waist as he planted a kiss on my forehead. "I love you," he mumbled into my hair.

"I love you too," I responded. 

"Can I see the rest?" she jumped up and down, Niffler still cradled in her arms.

"Sure little angel," He set her on his shoulders and descended into his case, me trailing close behind. 

"Hi Frank," I greeted him. He nuzzled my hand gently. I threw some pellets to the mooncalves and continued my journey to the Occamys. I picked the youngest one up and smiled. I looked over to see Sophia squealing as she gave Niffler some coins, which it happily shoved into its pouch. I loved them and I wouldn't trade them for anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------