Chapter 4|kicking people off the team already

I walked out of my room with Caroline.

"I don't have a crush on Newt," she attempted to mock me.

"Shut up," I told her. "I'll hex you into oblivion!" I pouted at her.

"What did I walk in on," she groaned in frustration.

"I don't know," I rolled my eyes at her. " You ruined our moment!" She simply laughed at me.

"Use protection," she winked at me while walking away. My cheeks turned a scarlet shade of red before I turned and walked back into the room.

"I don't have any?" he awkwardly told me. He made it more of a question then a statement.

"Wow," my eyes widened. "Too much information." He chuckled and pulled me back onto his lap. I brushed my lips against his.

"Can I- um ca- Can I kiss you?" He nervously looked up at me.when I chucked and nodded, he captured my lips with his into a soft, gentle kiss. He tastes of chocolate eclairs and had a forest scent. His lips were a bit chapped against my soft ones. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer while I tangled my fingers into his messy sandy brown curls. We broke apart for air and he leaned down and pecked my lips before laughing. I giggled at him and he pulled me into him, cuddling with me.

- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -

I layed on Newt's chest while he played with my hair. He pulled it back into a braid and tugged the hair elastic off my wrist, fastening it into the braid.

It was quite loose actually

It was quite loose actually. We have been sitting here for over an hour just reading and enjoying each other's presence.

"Love?" He asked, shutting his book. I hummed in response. "Do you want to go to the kitchens to get dinner?" I set my book down and got up from the bed. He followed and we walked out of the room. Halfway to the kitchens we saw a couple of ravenclaw boys approach me and Newt. They grabbed him, taunting him. As soon as I saw it I turned around scowling at them. If looks could kill, they'd be a million times dead by now.  They knew my power. Did I mention, I'm the captain of the quidditch team? Well, I am and those were my two chasers. Hence the word was if they don't leave Newt alone.

"You better let him go," I sneered at them. They looked at me. One of them tested me.

"What are you going to do about it?" He turned to me. "The brightest witch of the age is protecting Newton Scamander." He laughed at me. I pulled my wand.

"If you don't let him go," I warned. They kept taunting Newt. They held up the bowtruckle, hurting it in front of him. I heard him cry out for them to stop, that he was harmless. "That was my last warning. BOTH OF YOU, OFF OF MY QUIDDITCH TEAM! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" They pushed me past my limit. They looked at me in shock before I aimed my wand at my chasers. "Leave," I growled at them. They scurried off like mice and I pocketed my wand, and went to sit next to Newt, picking up the bowtruckle on the way. He was sobbing. All the anger left me. "Oh Newt," I pulled him into my arms, cradling him softly.

"They hurt him," he whimpered. "And I couldn't do anything about it." I handed him the bowtruckle.

"Shhh," I coaxed him. "It's okay, both of you are okay." He sniffed and looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Let's go get dinner," I helped him up and intertwined my fingers with his.

"I'm naming him Pickett," Newt said with a serious tone, giving me a straight face. I chuckled.

"You're adorable, did I ever tell you that?" I pecked him on the cheek. He turned a light shade of red before putting Pickett in his robe pocket.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm cruel for letting Newt get bullied, but they had they're first kiss. In this story, Newt didn't get expelled, because in the textbook it said he graduated. Yes, she is captain of the quidditch team. What's your favorite beast?

I can't decide between Pickett and the Niffler. They are both really cute and they the niffler got Newt in trouble.

Have this cute gif. I love the way Newt reacts to the niffler. It's so adorable.

 It's so adorable

- Alice💖