Chapter 6|Quidditch and balls

I was laying on my bed while Newt toyed with my hair, like he usually does. Quidditch started and I got two chasers that were a bunch better than the other two. The year was going great, we hadn't lost a game so far. Now it was almost Christmas, and I was almost desperate to hear about a ball anytime soon.

"Love," Newt mumbled to me before twisting my hair into a braid and securing it. I hummed in response. "We have to go to dinner." I looked up at him and adjusted my necklace.

"Sit with me?" I have him a sad look and basically begged him. "Please."

He sighed, "Who's table?" I squealed and jumped on him when he stood up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me up.

"Your choice," I told him, resting my head in his shoulder.

"Let's sit at Ravenclaw," he let me down and took my hand as we walked toward the Great Hall. We walked to the ravenclaw table and sat down, Newt next to me. Caroline came skipping over and plopped down next to me.

"Hi!" She squeaked while Newt nuzzled his face in my neck from behind.

"Hey!" I replied, chuckling and pushing Newt away. He whined and grabbed my waist, pulling me into him and hugging me. I giggled. "Newt," I turned to him. He smiled at me and held me closer. I turned around fully and hugged him back. I leaned up and put my head in his shoulder. "Now, can you let me go?" I asked. "I'm hungry." He unwrapped his arms from around me, and I went back to my seat, just as the headmaster was making announcements.

"There will be a Christmas ball this year!" The whole hall burst into cheers and people started talking about it. I was talking to Caroline as Newt tugged on my hand. I turned and smiled at him.

"Can we go?" He pleaded.

"Sure, let me say bye," I turned and wrapped my arms around Caroline from behind. She merely pushed me off and said 'Bye, make good choices' then winked at me. I rolled my eyes and took Newt's hand. I stood up and walked out of the hall with him, and we made our way to his dorm. I sat on his bed and he came over and poked me in the side, making me squirm and squeal. He chuckled at this, wrapping me in his arms and nipping at my neck. I groaned when he bit my collarbone. He pulled away and kissed me, pushing me into the bed. He tasted like vanilla, from the cookies that he was eating. We did this for awhile, not going any further.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Newt

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Alice. I smiled down at her and Pickett climbed into her hair.

"No Pickett!" I quietly scolded him and Alice stirred.

"Newt?" She turned to me, her French accent running through.

"When you're tired, does your French accent show?" I asked her awkwardly.

"Yes, a smidge," she replied. I definitely saw the British part of her, and she loves tea. The French part of her loves pastries and romance. I chuckled at her. She turned around, yawning and rubbing her eyes like a child. I pulled her into me and was deeply satisfied when she cuddled closer to me. She wasn't supposed to be here, but luckily I have my own room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -
Alice♡

I walked to breakfast my hand in Newt's. He kissed my cheek and made his way to the end of the hufflepuff table, where he sat alone. I pushed it out of my mind and smiled when I saw Caroline waving me over to some of the quidditch team. Caroline was one of our new chasers and one of the best chasers we had.

"Hi," I smiled and sat down. I was the teams seeker and captain. We sparked a conversation on the next game, which was against Gryffindor. We were talking over the game plan when Newt came over and sat down next to me. "Hi love," I turned and pecked his lips. "What are you doing here?" He shrugged. "Guys this is Newt," I introduced him to the team. They all gave him a nod and a smile in greeting.

"What are you to our beautiful captain," Henry, our keeper joked with him.

"We- well u- um," Newt stammered out, face bright red.

"Stop teasing him," I playfully scolded them. "He's my beloved boyfriend." This made Newt's face go even more red, if that was possible. We laughed at him and I hugged him, assuring him that we were only joking.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lots of fluff!!! Yes, he will ask her to the ball. It will happen eventually. What's your favorite Harry potter movie?

Mine is the half blood Prince, for no particular reason. So sorry for the long wait.

- Alice♡