Chapter 16- Colleen

Even though I sent out an invite and he has my number, Clint never said if he was showing up or not. Which considering today's Jessie's party this could completely back fire on me. Michael's been freaking out all day and, honestly, so have I.

I was sitting on my bed, doing some of my homework, while Michael paced back and forth. Every now and then, I'd look up at him just to find him mumbling to himself and running his hands through his hair. Eventually, I just gave up on doing my homework and just watched my twin brother pace along my floor.

"If you keep pacing like that, you're gonna get us caught." I informed him, crossing my arms over my chest. He glanced to me before sighing and stopping.

"Well, I'm sorry. I just don't know how we're going to pull this off." He retorted. I rolled my eyes. "We don't even know if he's coming!" He argued, gesturing to my phone that was on resting on the pile of books next to me. I glanced to my phone before putting it in my pocket.

"Colleen, sweetie, Johnny's here!" Mom announced from downstairs. Michael smirked at me. I rolled my eyes before throwing a pillow at him.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute!" I shouted as I made my way downstairs. Johnny was standing in the entryway oblivious to the fact I was by the stairs. Dad wiped his hands on a towel before handing it to mom and offering his right hand to my boyfriend. Mom went back to the kitchen. Smirking, I took a few steps back and crouched down so I couldn't be seen.

"You must be Johnathan Storm, Colleen's boyfriend." Dad stated. Johnny nodded, shaking dad's hand. "I'm Tony Stark, her father."

"Please Tony, call me Johnny." Johnny commented. My smirk widened. Dad laughed and threw his head back before getting really serious, pulling Johnny in close.

"First off, the name's Mister Stark to you." He ordered. Johnny swallowed before nodding. "Second off, I've heard a lot about you, Mister Storm. So you better pray to whatever you believe in up there that you never break my daughter's heart. Have any guesses as to what will happen if you do?" Johnny opened his mouth to answer but dad cut him off before he had the chance. "You'd have a swarm of iron suits on your ass. And that's just me; who knows what Colleen would do to you." I laughed quietly so I didn't draw attention to myself. Dad pulled away with a smile. "Anyway, it's nice to finally meet you." Johnny's eyes were wide. I decided that was enough torture for one boy so I continued my descent down the stairs.

"Johnny! You're here!" I cheered, earning the attention of the two men in the room. The blonde looked to me and sighed in relief when I gave him a hug. "I see you met my dad already." He nodded slightly.

"He seems like such a lovely young man." Dad remarked. I smiled, trying my hardest not to laugh. "He was chatting my ear off." I bit my lip.

"We all know that's a lie." Mom stated as she walked in from the kitchen. She thought it best to be female when meeting Johnny for the first time and she still hadn't changed back from the car crash. "Hello, Johnny. Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier." Johnny smiled but I could sense his confusion. Wrapping an arm around my waist, he brought me closer to him.

"I thought Loki was a male?" He whispered in my ear. I giggled softly.

"Shapeshifter." I whispered back. He nodded.

"Lovely to meet you, Mrs Stark." Johnny remarked. Mom shook her head.

"Please, call me Loki." My boyfriend nodded slightly, indicating that he heard her. I bit back a laugh. "I'm so glad we can finally meet you. Colleen has mentioned you a lot." He smiled, raising an eyebrow at me.

"She has, has she?" He asked. I shrugged, smirking back at him. He kissed the top of my head. "Daddy's little princess, huh?" He whispered. I shook my head.