The new member of the eight part 1

As I saw them burn I knew I couldn't live with myself if I was the reason they died even if they had hurt me. Their screams filled my ears but it was overtaken by laughter, jemma and the man stood up wiping up the dust of what once was fire. She looked at me with a smug grin on her face but inside I knew she was scared of what I did as it proved I wasn't scared to hurt her.
"You can't defeat us Ellie that quickly if we are already dead", said Jemma with a smirk painted on her face. Why is she doing this?
The shadow man approached me then and that's when I realised the fear I felt for from him. I know I have power stronger then I could imagine but even when he hurt me I was scared no I was terrified. "Scared?", he asked as his nails grew in length. "If you hurt me you will know what will happen!", I screamed. "Yes I do your mate will come and save you but he can't do that well if he has no control", the shadow man answered. No control?
"Yes I know your confused but Keith already has no control when your in your human form what will happen if he sees you in your wolf form", my eyes widened with fear and shock when I heard this. Wolf form?! I'm not a wolf!
That's when sharp pain entered my arm I looked to see Jemma injecting me with a needle, the liquid was a galaxy colour but it had the colour of pain in it. Pain spread all over my body I lay on all fours screaming tears dancing on my face. My spine began cracking into a bent position. I will die. All over my body hairs began turning into fur I couldn't look. My nose then turned into a snout and tails were made. The pain lingered on minor after my teeth turned into sharp dangerous fangs, that's when I opened my eyes. I was a white wolf. A pure white wolf. Jemma and the shadow man were laughing...they made a mistake releasing my wolf form. A big mistake.