The willowtree (Under editing)

After five minutes of running we arrived underneath a gigantic Willow tree it must of been 300 ft high, there where lights all up the tree and there was even chairs at the very bottom. "Woah...", I exclaimed looking around the tree. "Cool right?", asked Keith still holding my hand.
"So...can we go up to the top?", I asked slowly unlocking my hand from Keith's, once I did he looked pained but he still replied and said, "yeah Andrew can fly us to the top", I knew my eyes widened, since Keith laughed. "Yeah fly", Andrew replied for Keith, he showed me my taking Jemma in the arms and lifting her up into the air. She landed on the top Branch of the tree tightly holding on so she wouldn't fall. "Come on Ellie I will take you now", I nodded ok and allowed Andrew to lift me up. Once I was reunited with Jemma I noticed how jealous Keith looked, it pained me for some reason to see him that way so I called up "ANDREW KEITH COME ONNNNN"
Once I said this Keith smiled and Andrew took him up. Once we where all sitting on separate secure branches we started talking about normal things I guess, "so Ellie what's your backstory?", asked Andrew. "Well I come from a normal family normal life", I said telling the truth. "No gifted family is normal", he laughed. "As far as I know I'm the only person in my family who is gifted?!", I said with a firm voice, he replied with. "Then how did you get powers?!", he shouted annoyed by my tone, "I don't know!", I shouted. That's when we heard a crack my branch was about to snap. Everyone looked at me and before I knew it I was falling a 300 ft drop. I closed my eyes knowing no one could save me in time. When I felt two warm arms wrapping around my waist I looked to see Keith, his eyes staring into mine with panic.
"Ellie it will be okay I promise just think of us being okay", he said smiling. "Why did you jump down for me?!", I screamed angry he risked his own life, "I..I...couldn't lose you", he said tightening his grip of me.
We where nearly at the bottom when I pictured us being ok around us a red misty dome was created and as we reached the bottom of the floor the mist stopped the impact, I looked over to Keith to see him smiling at me. "Ellie...are you ok?", he asked. "Are you?", I replied ignoring his question. "I'm okay If your okay", he said leaning in closer. "I'm fine now thanks", I knew I hadn't created that mist it was him. He then leant In closer to my face, so close I could taste his minty breath. As he learnt in to devour my lips we heard s thud and we turned to see Andrew and Jemma staring at us. Keith quickly let go of my waist and we stood up and looked at Jemma and Andrew innocently so they would believe we weren't just a inch away from kissing. "So...you two okay?", asked Jemma smirking. "Yeah where fine now can we go back I'm tired", I said walking away from the situation.

Which could cause me to blush like crazy, as I was walking back I was pulled into a Corner,by rough hands at first I thought it was Keith but as I looked into the mans eyes I found he had no eye and his whole figure was a shadow. It was him.
The shadow man from my dreams.

But this time I knew I wasn't dreaming...