The fight (under editing)

Me
Me
Me
Me
No no no
All I could do was breathe as I walked out into the fighting rink. I ran my fingers along my golden locket. I was shaking uncontrollably, as my heart was beating like a drum. I slowly walked step by step thinking of possible ways to come out of this fight alive. Once I reached the middle of the field I looked around and spotted a girl her skin was as pale as ice, her hair as black as Coal she wore a black dress and her eyes where covered with a mask as if she was hiding from even herself. Behind her trailed a black cat. She was just staring at me. I got into a fighting stance, I couldn't use my powers but I knew how to fight. "That won't help you", she said in an icy voice. She then started walking towards me, each step making my heart race faster. I then ran up to her raising my foot to kick her in the face, but before I could reach it a strange feeling ran through my veins my foot was lowering without me making it, that's when I heard a crack, I looked down to my leg to see it had been twisted a way it shouldn't be, I screamed in pain, when I heard glass shatter, I looked up to see part of the glass dome had broke. Many  people in the audience screamed in terror and amazement. The girl then looked at me and smiled. She threw me across the room with just the flick of her hand, only then I realised she had a voodoo doll, she had voodoo magic, oh no. My leg was still screaming in pain but I ignored it and started to try and walk to the girl. My legs gave in on me, I lay there in silence, NO I wouldn't give up. I stood up and raised my hand as blazing fire came out of my hand blasting the girl. . She shot across the room hitting her head on the wall. "You made me bleed", she shouted making me look at her hand which was covered in blood. She then raised the voodoo doll making my body fly in the air. She threw it to the ground My body mirroring the doll I thought I was gone but before I could die I raised my hands and out calm a purple mist which surrounded me, it raised me up In the air safely. My blood was boiling, "you broke my leg", i said smugly as I raised my hand and shout out a deathly purple ball which hit the girl right in the chest. Her whole body shot up in flames and my heart dropped. I returned to the floor screaming for someone to help her. "HELP HER SHE WILL DIE!", many people where screaming, the last thing I heard was a terrifying shriek.

Then complete darkness.