The Eight Part 3 (Under editing)

Ellie's point of view
"A fight get in!", screamed Libby looking at me with a devilish grin. I can't believe we're going to have to fight each other. I don't want to fight anyone well...except Libby she's the dog of the eight and I'm sure most people will be targeting her. "Sir but most of us are friends here it will be wrong of us to fight each other", Jemma exclaimed cracking her fingers. "Jemma I'm sorry but it's what we have to do to see who is the leader", mr bolt replied smiling. I hated that look on his face it was a look of happiness as if us fighting brought happiness to him, I really can't believe him.
"You have two hours of preparation", MR bolt said carrying on with his work. We all left then walking to our rooms, me and Jemma, didn't talk on the way to our room. I could feel the tension between us and I didn't want it their. We shouldn't have to fight and anyway the leader will probably be libby as she doesn't care if she hurts anyone...
Once we reached our room, I got changed into my fighting wear, i looked into the mirror to see myself. The person looking back at me isn't the same person I saw yesterday, she had dark purple eyes a marking On her waist and underneath her eye, my blonde streaks where now replaced with black and purple mixing I'm with my brown hair and my lips have took a dark red shade. I looked over to Jemma to see her also looking in the mirror. Her hair has took a darker shade of ginger and her eyes are a more vibrant dark green, her markings is on her hand and it looks like two people touching hands with power coming out of them.
"Ellie what's Happened to us?", she asked me. I didn't know and if I didn't I doubt no one does. "I don't know Jemma but don't be worried", I replied making her smile, "Ellie before you came I had another room mate she was completely different to you she was evil", she said making my eyes widen. "Who was she?"
"Her name was Melina she was a twin to a girl called Marcie, she tried to kill me In my sleep to absorb my powers".
"Did someone stop her?", The thought of Jemma being killed and me never meeting her made me shiver. "Her twin did Marcie...Marcie was my best friend she was kind like you she was the opposite of Melina to save me she absorbed Melina into her but eventually she was took over by her...I never saw her again"
I have a feeling Melina will be back...

Hey guys so this is a little short chapter to introduce one of the winners to the character contest!
Marcie and Melina these are a joint character thank you Thereignofqueengoth for your entry.