Suigetsu Fangirl~ the "Moodswing Animal Shifter" type

Start from the beginning

Suigetsu followed her advice though begrudged and pulled his shirt open. You could breathe again and launched yourself out of his shirt and into the first person you saw.

"I'll show her around..." He muttered impassive to Karin's glare of jealousy as you left. After surviving the darkness of hell, yes it was that serious, your brooding leader, Sasuke took you around the hideout for a quick tour-if you call him walking around silently leaving you to look around curiously a tour, then yes after the tour- he dumps you. You'd remained in mouse form but when he set you down on a two seat chair you changed back into your normal body.

"Just hang out here, me or the other members may call you when you are needed." You nodded as your leader spoke. You couldn't help wondering how much gel it takes for his hair to stay like that as he left. You briefly glance around. It was just a small sitting room or whatever you'd call it, it's not like you had a room of your own yet. It was all so... new! How did that Indigo-Cockatoo-haired bastard expect you to settle? He just left you to yourself.

"Checking my temperature huh..." I voice drilled and your eyes zapped to the open doorway. Off-guard, you blinked rapidly, your lashes leaving butterfly kisses on your reddening cheeks. "That? Well, I was... I-I w-was... ah... ah......" You clamped your mouth shut. God you sounded stupid!

"I'll tell you what you were doing." He said as he glided over to you "You were picturing what it would be like to kiss me," He breathe leaning over you. "So let's fulfill your request." He pulled you up and crushed you against his chest. He placed his thumb under your chin and brought your lips together with his. It was a deep somewhat gentle kiss and it ended quickly.

"How was... that?" He asked, giving you a grin that rivaled a shark's. His purple pupils fizzed with playfulness. "Want another?" He questioned. You slammed both your hands over your mouth and blushed. Guiltily, yes you did but to hell be damned if you were going to ever say it. Your blood was pumping so fast through your veins you were starting to get dizzy. Nervous because of your proximity, you hiccupped and there was a sudden 'poof'. Suigetsu backed away slightly surprised.

He looked to his feet. There he saw a Koi flopping on the floor. "'tis but a kiss I beg, Why art thou coy"Suigetsu mumbled, taking a shot at wordplay, bent on the balls of his heels and openly watching you gap for your little fishy life.

"No need to scream!" Jùgo's voice ricocheted back making you inwardly cringe. You were screaming for help but, with Jugo being the only one who seemed to understand your animal tongue, Suigetsu was quite oblivious to your pleas. It's too bad if he is the only one to understand you when you're in animal form... he still freaked you out and there is NO WAY they're making him your partner!

Suigetsu looked away, only for a second distracted by Jugo's yelling (which was followed by grunts of exertion, no doubt from Karin and Sasuke trying to subdue Jugo). Suigetsu's attention fell back on you. He picked you up by the back fin with his thumb and adjacent finger and stared at you quizzically as you wrangled around wildly. Your mouth opened and closed rapidly until a bubble formed. It left your mouth, leisurely raised into the air. Suigetsu blinked as it came in eyelevel with him and he brought his hand up and cupped it around the bubble gently. He stood from his crouched position and placed his hands in front of him gazing at you in one palm and the bubble in the other. The bubble suddenly popped and Suigetsu only managed to blink when your voice boomed out of it. "YOU DAMN IDIOT!! I NEED WATER!!!!!!! DON'T JUST WATCH ME DIEEEEEEE!"

The volume of it had Suigetsu's ears ringing. He slipped and fell accidentally releasing you. You flipped in the air above him several times before gravity kicked in. You let out a warbled shrill as his razor-sharp teeth grew closer. Frightened, you hiccupped, there was a poof and you transformed unwillingly.