Prologue

I don't own naruto. On with the story...

Naruto was walking back from the mission to bring back Sasuke but he failed and Sasuke was on his way to Orochimaru’s. As he neared the gates he met up with Choji, Neji, Shikamaru, Lee and Kiba, his comrades that also were on the mission he was called up to see the Hokage and the elders. "Naruto Uzumaki you're needed with the elders." Said one of the Hokages personal Anbu. Naruto sighed. He knew this would come. "Is it about the mission? Because I was supposed to be in charge. Shouldn't it be me that goes?" Shikamaru asked. The anbu shook his head no. "Hey Naruto. We'll be waiting outside for you then ok?" Kiba said trying to cheer up his comrade who seemed a little down.
"Lead the way sir." Naruto said quietly only getting concerned looks from his friends. The anbu then left for the Hokage tower and both disappeared inside.

"Naruto. Since you have failed to bring back Sasuke Uchiha. We have decided to banish you as punishment. You have till sunset to leave." One of the elders said. Naruto turned away sighing. He knew this would happen. It was only a matter of time. He nodded then left.
"Hey Naruto what was that about?" Kiba asked as they all left. "Uh nothing. Just wanted to let me know uh they have a mission for me and I leave at sunset. Anyway wanna go to Ichiraku's before I leave?" Naruto replied giving them a closed eyed smile. "Nah. I'm good maybe when you get back okay Naruto?" Kiba said while the others nodded as well. "Yea Naruto we need to recover from our wounds before we do anything else." Neji said. None of them thought about Naruto's wounds and how he was leaving. They didn't know that that would be the last time they'd see Naruto for a long long while.

*sunset*

Naruto stood by the gates with nothing but his weapons and everything he needed. Then he left not knowing his friends hiding close by watching him leave. "Good bye Konoha. Good riddance." Naruto said then fled.

"Wait did he say good bye?" Kiba asked. "That's what I heard." Choji said. "We have to figure this out." Shikamaru said as they watched Naruto get farther and farther away.

***************************************

Here's the introduction. I couldn't think of anymore to write for it. The next chapter is going to start with Naruto at the age of 26. 12 years later. He will be married to Itachi and with kids. Yes this will be a mpreg story. Don't forget to vote. Comment. And follow. Thank you.