Chapter Thirty Three -Minds-

Enjoy~

Editing completed 7/7/2017

               •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I glanced at the contracts title. Just what is this?

"Levi's punch may of broken my nose, but my mind is perfectly functional. Levi always acts calmly and gives judgments which only benefit himself. Punching is not a normal action... meaning he didn't think before he broke my nose."

Prince Levi dismissively crossed his arms, rolling his eyes with very little interest in the conversation. He looks completely calm... like he's already won.

"Whatever you threaten me with: sexual-deceit, money, tarnishing my name - take your fucking pick - the girl is bound to me by a contract. Remember what you wrote on the last one?"

Eren suddenly flinched, reflecting on something extremely important written in the previous contract.

'(Y/N) returns to her supposedly previous contract holder - Prince Levi Ackerman.'

A small smirk graced the Prince's features as he collapsed into his golden throne. I stood glued to the white palace tiles in absolute disbelief. Prince Levi thought ahead... just like Jean said.

Eren can't create another contract against me for as long as he lives. Eren shook violently with rage, angrily clenching his fists. Armin remained in a low bow, unsure of what his actions should be.

"You calculating piece of shit! Don't underestimate me!"

Prince Levi smirked softly, clicking his fingers as several guards approached Eren, escorting him out from the palace. Eren is furious... little Armin hastily followed behind.  I can't believe this... Prince Levi planned ahead from the start... just how far forward is he inside that mind of his?

"Situation avoided."

I stood clutching the small black box in pure silence. The Prince wasn't concerned over the punch because he knew Eren couldn't pin anything on him from the start.

"How... what?"

Prince Levi clicked his fingers with a loud sigh, demanding I stand just centimetres in front of his throne. I clumsily followed his order, walking up the first red carpet covered steps in a daze.

"Snap out of it."

Prince Levi wrapped both his hands around my waist, pulling me forward as I landed straddling his lower half. I immediately raised both of my hands onto his chest in attempts of pushing him away and hoisting myself backwards at the same time. But the Prince's vice like grip kept my firmly pressed against him.

"Accepting courtship proposals when I strictly ordered you not to... this is what I'm punishing you for."

Prince Levi leant closer as heat flushed my previously ice cold skin a warm pink. I could feel my rapid heartbeat against the Prince's chest who traced his thumb under my lip and stared for a few seconds, seemingly enjoying himself. I turned my head to the side, hiding my flustered face from Prince Levi's intense steel stare.

"Such a bad brat."

The Prince whispered softly against the shell of my ear, trailing his tongue across my lobe and sucking over so slightly. I cried out, his tongue being far to warm against my cool skin.