When Josh released the tortured nipple I felt Aiden's tongue flick out and just barley brush against my lower lips. He let loose a purr when he closed his mouth and when his eyes opened again they were darker than usual. He didn't waste any time, his mouth came down and covered my warm slit, his tongue dipping in and trailing up to the bundle of nerves that had been standing at attention since they started. When Aiden's tongue brushed my clit I bucked up, trying to get his tongue deeper. When he didn't comply with my unspoken wishes I reached down with my hand again, tangling it into his short hair and pulling him in. Josh went from sucking my hard nipples to sucking on my neck, right at his mark, his hands trailed down arms until they reached my wrists. With a firm grip he pulled my hands up above my head and held them there so I couldn't tell Aiden where I needed his wonderful tongue. Josh's mouth came down and covered mine, effectively swallowing the moan that rippled forth when Aiden took my clit in between his teeth. I brought my hips off the bed again as Aiden slid a finger into my now dripping center. His finger slid in easily, my body greatly accepting it as he moved it deeper into my womb. When he slid back I was afraid he would remove his finger, but instead he added another. The second going in just as easily as the first. I could feel my walls contracting against his fingers as they begged him to move. He answered my body's request by scissoring his fingers back and forth.

I moved my head, breaking the kiss with Josh, to catch my breath. Just as my lungs filled Aiden sucked my clit back into his mouth and didn't let up. I screamed out in pure bliss as I felt a tension start to build in the pit of my stomach. Josh increased the tension by going back to my nipples and giving them the same attention Aiden was giving my clit.

"Ugh... yes. There!" my body heated, I felt sweat start to bead on my forehead. I was reaching the edge of a cliff and all Josh and Aiden had to do was push me just a little farther. I felt Josh bit my nipple again and repeat the action on the other, while Aiden swirled his tongue around my clit and inserted a third finger into me. His fingers curled up and stroked my inner wall, that's all I needed to send me over. I let out a scream that turned to a moan as I rode out the waves of my orgasm. My breathing was shallow and my body was limp, but that didn't stop me from smiling as Josh and Aiden's faces came into view.

I was still riding out the waves when Aiden and Josh shifted, first removing their boxers then moving so that Josh laying on his back under me and Aiden was behind me. I saw the love in Josh's eyes but there was an underlying uncertainty that didn't belong. I smiled down at him as I leaned in and kissed him. I opened my mouth after a little convincing from Josh as he ran his tongue across my lower lip. Our tongues battled for dominance as they danced around. Aiden leaned down, pressing his chest against my back and sucked on the skin on the back of my shoulder, then bit down, creating a bruise that would at least last until tomorrow afternoon. I gasped at Aiden's actions and Josh's tongue overpowered mine, effectively winning and dominating the kiss. His mouth pressed against mine harder as his tongue explored every crevice of my mouth.

I felt my legs shake with anticipation as Aiden moved my knees up closer to Josh's hips. He raised my ass and palmed it. My head whipped up when I felt a sting on my ass after hearing a SMACK. Turning my head to look back at Aiden showed that he was enjoying the view and had his hand raised to grace my ass with another SMACK. This time I let out a moan as the assault caused my womb to constrict.

"Ah, so you like a little pain with your pleasure..." Aiden said with a devilish hint to his voice. I put my head down into the crook of Josh's neck, raising my ass up higher and wiggling it after Aiden smacked it again. Josh's mouth attacked my neck again his shoulder muffling my moans. I felt Aiden's fingers slip inside my slit again, his fingers brushing my clit lightly re-igniting the fire that had burned inside my core. "I think she's ready for us." Aiden said over my shoulder to his brother.