What happened to him, did the hunter get him too? No. The woman killed the hunter before I blacked out... right? Maybe she killed the hunter then hurt Aaron, but then he would sound hurt, not sad. Ah I wish I could open my eyes.

"So where's Tori?" That was definitely Josh, his voice was softer than Aiden's, well at least when he's talking to other people in the pack.

Tori... I'm sorry. You shouldn't have had to die. Sercko will pay for what he did, and I'll be the one to make sure that happens.

"Stupid girl stepped in front of a bullet. Bayne lost it and went full wolf on Sercko."

"I'm sorry." The voices were becoming louder, no longer whispers.

"Wait, but if Tori is the same as Bayne a bullet, I'm assuming it was silver, wouldn't have killed her." Aiden was here too?

Of course, why wouldn't he be? He's a protective possessive alpha mate.

"Tori wasn't immune to silver, and even if she was, the bullet went in right above her heart. The silver moved too quickly through her blood for us to save her."

"So, have you found your mate yet?" Josh must have noticed the same thing I heard, Tori was Aaron's soft spot. He never really talked about her unless it was about avenging her death.

"I did."

Well that's news to me! Aaron was never with a she-wolf without me, how did he meet his mate?

"Where is she? What's her name?" Aiden asked.

"Her name was Tori."

WHAT?!

My eyes shot open in shock and I was blinded by bright white lights directly above me. Tori was Aaron's mate and I didn't know about it. How did they keep it a secret from me? When did they find out?

"Aaron?" I managed to croak out. Josh, Aiden, and Aaron all looked my way and smiled; although I think Josh and Aiden's smile had a small disappointed look to it.

"Yah Bayne?" Aaron asked

"When the hell were you going to tell me Tori was your mate?" my voice was scratchy and strained. Aaron just laughed at my question while Josh and Aiden smiled a little more light heartedly.

"How you feeling babe?" Aiden asked me. I slowly turned my head towards him, only to be greeted by a spinning room. I groaned and closed my eyes to keep myself from puking.

"I've felt better," I opened my eyes again and looked up at Aiden, "I've also felt worse."

"Are you hungry sweetie?" Josh asked me. I turned my head to face him and was hit with another dizzy spell.

"No." I said as I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my teeth.

"What's wrong?" Josh asked. I opened my eyes and looked at him; his eyes were wide with concern.

"Nothing, just dizzy." I swallowed, "Could I get some water?"

"I'll get it, I'll also tell the doctor you're awake." Aaron said as he shut the door behind him.

"Could you guys sit on the same side, looking back and forth makes me sick." I watched Josh get up and drag a chair around the foot of my bed. Aiden moved a little so I could see both of them and so Josh could hold my hand while he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Better?" they asked at the same time.

"Okay, that's creepy."

"Sorry." They said, again, at the same time. I groaned and closed my eyes.