Te Fiti's Message

Maui's P.O.V.

I wake up an hour after our encounter with Lono. I look around and see the shape of Te Fiti on the horizon. I look down and see Moana sleeping. She looked awful the night before. But she looks much better after a little bit of rest and some water.

Lono is a trickster like myself but causes pain to the person he tricks. I kiss Moana lightly on her forehead and she slowly smiles. Te Fiti is a kind goddess that who I stole from. But I restored her heart and mine was stolen by this wonderful girl.

She yawns and slowly flutters her eyes open. I smile at the delicacy. "Good morning beautiful." I say in her ear. She giggles and sighes. "How much longer?" She asks me in a much stronger voice then from the croaky voice she had from the night before. "About 5 hours." I say. She sighed in agreement. "Maui?" She asked. "Yes?" I say and ask. "When is the last time I said I love you?" She asked.

Moana's P.O.V.

"Two days ago." He answers. I look at him and peck him on the lips very lightly. "Well, I do." I say murmuring. He chuckles and pecks me back. "You know, I have to ask you something." He mumbles. "What's that?" I ask. "Are we officially a thing?" He asks with a slight smirk. I kiss him once again and smile. "Yep!" I say excitedly. He smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you, Maui.". "I love you more, Moana." He says. "Not possible." I reply. "Oh, its possible" He says with a tease.

Maui's P.O.V.

"I can prove it!" I say. "Oh yeah, then prove it. Right here, right now." She says smugly. I smile smugly back. I grab her waist and flip her over so I was was above her. "This is a start..." She says with a smile. I laugh and plant a kiss delicately on her neck. I feel her shiver and I smile.

I move down her neck to her collarbone. She giggles and I smile. I move to her shoulder and gently nip the gap where the shoulder and neck. She giggled harder. "Alright! You win!" She says trying to stifle a laugh. I pull back and I lean my forehead on hers. "Do I really?" I ask.

Moana's P.O.V.

I smile evilly and use all my body strength and push Maui off of me and I land on top of him. He gives a shocked look and I throw my head back and laugh. He shakes his head and smiles. "Well, well, well, look at you. You really did grow up over a year." He says as he props up on his elbows.

I giggle and nodded my head. "Is it just me or did you just grow more beautiful when I see you?" He asks me. "Are you flirting with me?" I ask smiling while cocking a brow. "Maybe am I, maybe I'm not." He says with a tease. I lean my forehead on his. I look into his deep brown eyes and smile.

Maui's P.O.V.

I reach up and gently caress her cheek. I stare into her light brown eyes. Gods, any man can get lost in those eyes of hers. I smile and kiss her lightly. I feel her whole body go limp as my lips make contact with hers. I hear her sigh and she kisses me back. I smile and run my fingers through her hair as I slowly wrap my arm around her waist. She wraps her arms around my neck. We pull back after a minute and I let out a chuckle.

Moana's P.O.V.

"What?" I ask. "Nothing but...you enjoying yourself in this position?" He asks me. I look at our position we're in. You could say it looks very...sexual. "MAUI!" I yell. He laughs and I smacked his chest. He wipes a tear away and sighs. "I'm just kidding with ya, Curly. Trust me! I'm not ready for that kind of fun yet." He says. I turn pink and he kisses my cheek. "Yeah know, your more cute when you blush." He says in my ear.

My ears grow warm and he kisses my ear. "Alright...you wanna get off of me?" He asks. I hop of him and I see Te Fiti more clearly. "I'd say about an hour that we will reach her." I say. He nods his head and we talk about what Te Fifi's message might be.

1 hour later...

Maui's P.O.V.

We reached Te Fiti and I grow nervous. Moana smiles at me and my nervousness washes away. As we step on the beach Te Fiti wakes up. She holds her palm out and we step on it. She rises us up and we bow in respect. She smiles at Moana and they share a hongi.

Then she looks at me. I start to. break out into a sweat. She smiles sweetly at me and I walk up to her. "Hello, Te Fiti." I say softly in my mind. "Hello Maui." She says in my head. "I'm still very sorry." I say looking down at my feet. "My dear boy, I forgiven you." She said. "I know, but I can't help feel guilty. I stole from you and you treated me like as if I was your own son." I say. She places a kiss on my cheek. I look at Moana who laughs at me. I look at Te Fiti and she's smiling.

Te Fiti's P.O.V.

"My bravest explorers. I need your help. My brother, Lono has escaped from his prison and is looking for revenge. He knows about you, Moana. He will go after you. I need you two to put him back into his prison at the bottom of the ocean. But be careful! He's a trickster. And hurry!" I say. They both nod and I smile. I set them down and go back to sleep.