A Message from a Goddess

Moana's P.O.V.

"Maui! Wake up!" I said excitedly. "Huh? What is Curly?" He asks me sleepily. "We should be at Te Fiti by tomorrow!" I say. He sits up and yawns. "How long has it been since you slept?" He asks. "Yesterday." I say sheepishly. He chuckles and does some I didn't expect. He killed our breeze. "HEY!" I scream. He stands up and the canoe rocks a little. He grabs my waist and forces me to sit down. "Sleep. Now." He says mocking me from last night.

Maui's P.O.V.

"But!" She starts. I silence her with a kiss. She sighs and kisses me back. I pull back and she yawns. I chuckle. "You see? You're tired and you can't deny it." I said. She sticks her tongue out at me like a child would. I smirk. "Thats not really  how an adult would act." I say slyly. She blows me a raspberry and closes her eyes. I chuckle as I sit down and open our storage compartment. I take out a banana and eat it quietly. I look at Moana who's sleeping peacefully. I smile as I move a loose strand of hair from her face.

3 hours later...

I heard a groan and turn my head around. "Well, the Princess is awake." I say with a tease. "Hardy har, har." She says sarcastically. I chuckle and sit next to her. "Well since we're going nowhere what are we going to do in the meantime?" She asks. "We, Princess are staying here. Think of it as a day off." I say.

Moana's P.O.V.

"Think of it as a day off." He says. "A day off." I say as I cross my arms over my chest. "Yep." He said proudly. I sigh. Then something catches my eye. I scream and jump into Maui. "What is it?" He asks. I point to the water. He looks where I'm pointing. "Kai e oia.."' He says quietly. It was a majestic creature. It was green and blue. Its scales shimmered in the sunlight. Its eyes was full of wonder. I walk over to the majestic beast.

"Hello I am Calypso." She hissed softly. "Wow, you...are...beautiful." I say with airy breath. "Thank you my dear. You are too."  She says softly. I smile. "Hello Maui." She says looking at Maui. "Hey." He said. "How can we help you?" I ask. Calypso looks back me. "Te Fiti sent me. She needs your help. Both of your help." She says softly.

I look at Maui and he looks at me. "Ok. We are on our way." I say with a nod. She nods at me and dives down back into the ocean. I look at Maui and he smiles. "Well..." I say placing my hands on my hips. He nods his head and suddenly the breeze is back. I roll my eyes as he takes a bow.

Maui's P.O.V.

"Well, so much for a day off." I grumble. "Aww, you poor baby." Moana says in a teasing tone. I laugh and push her overboard. "Hey!" She says. I fall over laughing so hard. She climbs up and smiles wickedly. "You thought that was funny don't you." She asks me. I wipe a tear away and take a deep breath.

"Hoo! Curly you could never bore a person. You are just too-". "Don't you dare say cute!" She said pointing a finger at me. I stand up and take her hand. I pull her hand gently but with enough force that her whole body makes contact with mine. "I was going to say perfect, actually." I say placing a hand on her cheek.

Moana's P.O.V.

I was going to say perfect, actually." He says placing his hand on my cheek. I feel the heat rise to my cheeks. Is he flirting with me? Yes, yes I think he is. Oh you big goof. "Well, actually I'm pretty sure that we can relax. I mean we have all day until we reach Te Fiti." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. He leans forward. "Is that so?" He asks me.

"Yes it is, so what are going to do in the meantime?" I ask ghosting my lips over his. He places his lips on mine very gently. "This." He murmers not pulling back from me. I giggle and sigh. He chuckles that deep, throaty chuckle that I oh so ever love. I pull back for air and he kisses my cheek.

"All right, we are heading in the right direction so let's get some sleep." I say with yawn. He nods his head and grabs my waist. I giggle and kiss him very lightly. We lie down and I cuddle as close as I can next to him. He wraps a protective arm around my waist. "Goodnight Curly." He mumbles. "Goodnight Dork." I mumble back.