Kidnapped

"Insurgence and all forms of evil in a society doesn't describes her as a failure, but vividly shows a lack of love for one another."
~Michael Bassey Johnson

"How can he possibly think that I'll do whatever that he will ask of me? Oh right, I forgot. He's my kidnapper and I'm the one being kidnapped. That's why."
~Ritika Chhabra, A Dark Love

–•–•–•–

"Guys! Get up!" Gar shouts. Everyone, being relatively light sleepers, immediately got up and ran towards his voice.

"What's wrong Gar?" Dick asks.

"When I woke up Raven wasn't in her room and her door is open! And so's the front door!"

"What?!" Dick exclaimed.

"Are you sure she's not in he house?" Vic asks.

"Yes!" Kori looks around and sees something shiny glistening under the table. She bends down to pick it up and to her disdain, it's a bloody fork.

"Umm, friends?" Gar saw the fork and he almost passed out.

"Vic! Please tell me your hidden cams were working last night!" Gar pleads.

"I dunno man! Last night was a test run! They could have been working."

"Then check them!" Vic quickly pulled out his phone and went into his own app he made for home security.

There were mini cams on the table in a water bottle that doesn't move, in the flowers on the side table next to the couch, and above the TV. Those are just the ones in the living room.

"The one in the flowers inverted the colors and the image was blurry." Vic states.

"What about the one in the water bottle?" Dick asks.

"I'm lookin'! Ugh... Its all snow and white noise."

"Crap! Try the TV!" Gar asks impatiently.

"Calm down G! Ok...haha! It worked! I am not a failure!" While he reveled in his non-failure-ness the others took a close watch on that camera feed.

The night vision was also quite helpful.

The feed was dark. Then when Raven walked in the night vision turned on. She weaved through the chairs and the table without a hitch, impressing the three. Then she grabbed the fork and opened the door.

Within seconds the fork was out of her hand and she was on the ground. They couldn't see her because she was hidden by the couch, and they couldn't see what she was attacking as it was still outside the door.

They waited intently for the person to come in. Soon they saw the fork fly back into the house and land under the table and a girl in a cargo jacket came in. She had a hood so they could see her face, but they knew by her movement and body shape that she was female.

She did a few off camera things with Raven and then looked the cameras direction as she held up Raven's hand and looked around.

She stated Raven's mantra and then they were gone.

"Terra!" Garfield was already in the back of the house throwing stuff off the terrace.