Chapter 12

There are alot of secrets in the universe. Alot of things can go awry in a second. You could lose your life in a split second. Always be careful.

Alex's P.O.V

I panted in my mind. I floated again, this darkness has really become aquainted with me. Eh, better than meeting mister rapist in the real world. But he could be doing anything to me, I mentally shuddered. He had that gleam in his eye, oh god, what did I get myself into?

Oh shush it Alex, it was worth it. Keep headstrong, go forward. Its okay. I mentally talked to myself. Okay this might be a sign of insanity, but meh, I really dont care. Theres another half of me, I dont really know her. She said shes like me, and that she can travel around. Shes in my head.

"Hello." I looked up to see her. She looked like me, very much so. Shes a little more twisted than me, but she doesnt do anything to me. Im her, so basically she'd  hurt herself. Haha bitch, cant touch this. I felt her glare at me for that and I just smirked.

"Hello again" she smiled at me. "Whats the haps, you old sack?" I asked and she snickered. "You just called yourself old." My eyes widened as I thought of a way out of this. She narrowed her eyes playfully and said "Dont you think your way out of it. Im you." I just smirked again and said "Nahhh, you said we were different, remember? "We are different and always will be" Heh." I squealed in a highpitched voice mocking her. She narrowed her eyes more, if thats even possible. "Bitch puh-leaze I'm not the one talking to myself like a creep." I guffawed at her words, getting a confused look at that and retorted, "Honey, thats basically what youre doing right now." She gasped at that and gave me a glare while I just laughed at her look.

"Ahhh whatever nerd. Yknow you can create whatever in here right?" she asked me trying to change the subject of her defeat. I triumphantly did a dance mentally and she just scoffed. "Yeah, I know. But if I do, I'll never want to leave. Id just be creating a fake sense of secutity." I told her sadly. She gave me a look but understood, and I gave her a grateful stare. But then she smirked?

My jaw dropped as I thought about what she said. "NERD?! BITCH PLEASE I AM YOU AND I WILL TELL YOU NOW THAT ATTACK ON TITAN IS BAE AND YOU ARE A HATER! So mean!" I screamed and then pouted.

She just snorted. I looked at her still pouting but stopped when her face became shocked, angry, and then serious. She looked at me and said "They are planning on forcefully waking you up again. Its gonna hurt. These people are sinister." She growled at the end through her teeth.

"Ah, well did you have fun travelling this place?" I asked with a smirk. Might as well have fun before Im awoken by hobo rapists. She paled and even turned green. I quirked an eyebrow at that, she hardly ever shows emotions. "This place, is the most volatile location on Earth. This place is worse than Hell itself. Satan wouldnt even come to visit." She shuddered and I gaped. Great, Ive been kidnapped by crazy, psychotic, ultra rapists who do shit underground.

"Sounds interesting." I drawled. I felt a light pain in my head but ignored it. I hissed a little when it intensified. I stared at her seriously, mentally pushing her out of my brain. "Alright spirit, follow my family, watch over them. Goodbye for now, my dearest friend." She gasped at me and reached out to grab me "ALEX NO-" She was cut off, and a lone tear danced down my face. I pushed her out of my mind and body.

I jerked awake. Hello solitude. I was in so much pain. I hurt everywhere. My being hurt, probably from just having a peice of my soul ripped away.  My ears feel like I just went to a Justin Beiber concert. Gosh, my body is shaking. I feel my wrists chafing and know im tied up again.

I glare at the dark figure not having my eye sight back yet. I heard a sinister chuckle and my eyes widened horrified. My vision cleared to show me the man from before who punched me. "About damn time you woke up. Been asleep for a week you useless bitch."I ignored the statement, only hearing that Ive been out for a week.

"A fucking week?! This dumbass man!" I glared st him. "Oh yeah, youll probably be dizzy. My ring cut your temple," he grinned sinisterly and continued, "but sadly you didnt die. Jessie seemed set on making you live" Ah, so Jessie is the same of the red lady. I glared again but said nothing.

"Youve got guts dumb brat. How about we teach you some manners. Special Ops!" he called out. I jumped as two men walked into the room with a deadly aura.  He smiled sinisterly, "Restrain her" I struggled as I was untied but then grabbed by my arms and held up.

And thats when the beating really began.