Bebop and Rocksteady

Working at Channel 6 News was interesting for Donatello and April. Vernon Fenwick was somewhat easy to work with. On his best days, he was passionate about his job, but on his worst days, he was a snob. Nothing different from what the two had to endure with Raphael's hot temper. You either loved Vern or you hated him. It was another day where Fenwick was reporting a news topic at TCRI. April filmed with the camera while Donnie did sound check. Suddenly, behind Vernon were two odd looking punks. One looked like a warthog with a purple Mohawk and purple sunglasses. The other looked like a rhinoceros. It was Bebop and Rocksteady!

"Hello Vern!" Bebop said, smirking smugly

"Hello Vern!" Bebop said, smirking smugly. Vernon looked in horror as he asked, "what are you freaks??" Donnie and April knew of course. "We're Rocksteady and Bebop," said the rhino. He held a gun, ready to shoot. "We're gonna destroy Channel 6 News," said Bebop. Not if Donatello had something to say about it. "Wait Donnie," whispered April, "you don't have any weapons!" Bad timing... "I'll improvise..." Donnie reassured April as he took down the microphone. Splinter taught Donatello that a ninja can use anything as a weapon if needed, but the greatest weapon is the mind He walked up to Bebop and Rocksteady, looking up at them and said, "hey, leave Fenwick alone!" The two mutant thugs looked at him and laughed. "Who's gonna make us?" Rocksteady asked. "April, get Vernon out of here!" Don instructed, and April dragged Vernon out of the way. "But Donnie will die!" Vernon said. Was he already caring about him? Donnie thought, none of that mattered. Stopping Bebop and Rocksteady was the main priority. "He's got this," said April. Donatello proceeded to fight Bebop and Rocksteady. He used every fighting move he learned how, uppercuts, the works. They gave one hell of a fight, that's for sure. But Donnie gave it his all. And in the end, Donatello won the fight against Bebop and Rocksteady. He was exhausted and out of breath, but relieved. April and Vernon ran up to him. "Donnie, are you okay?" April asked. She hugged him tightly. "Never better," replied Donnie, "I love you..." He then kissed April on the lips. April didn't let go, and the two lovebirds made out.