Kraang!

The Turtles and April leapt from rooftop to rooftop, hiding in the shadows, looking for Kraang. "Got his location, Don?" Leonardo asked. Donnie nodded, looking at his tracker. "He's on Henson Street," he informed, and they went there, going inside of the secret lair of Kraang! "I got a bad feeling about this..." Mikey said as they quietly snuck in. "Cut the Star Wars references, Mikey," said Raph, and Leo shushed them both. Still, it did feel suspiciously quiet. As they went into the center of the room, there was Kraang in his robot suit.

"Turtles!" Kraang squealed, "destroy them, and the girl!" Then an army of Foot Bots walked in, charging at April and the Turtles

"Turtles!" Kraang squealed, "destroy them, and the girl!" Then an army of Foot Bots walked in, charging at April and the Turtles. Leonardo nodded and said, "now!" They then attacked the Foot Bots as Michelangelo yelled out, "Cowabunga!!!" Leo sliced at some of the Foot Bots with his swords. Donatello whacked at some of the Foot Bots with his bo staff. Raphael stabbed at some of the Foot Bots with his sais. And Michelangelo struck some of the Foot Bots with his nunchucks. April kicked a few back. She learned a few moves from Splinter. The 5 friends reduced the bots to nuts and bolts.

 The 5 friends reduced the bots to nuts and bolts

"Is that the best you got?" Donatello asked. Kraang growled, "oh, I have more tricks up my tentacles!" Raph mockingly laughed. But Kraang activated a machine that let out a giant ray gun. "Whoa, that looks like something out of a James Bond movie!" Mikey said. Donnie had to agree. "This machine is guaranteed to destroy you pests for good!" Kraang boasted. "That's not good," said April. The giant ray gun aimed at April and blasted an ambiguous color that looked like ooze. Whatever it was, it looked dangerous. Any color of ooze looked dangerous. Green meant a mutagen that could increase size/intelligence which is what happened to Splinter and the Turtles. Blue/purple meant that the last thing someone touched they would mutate into that like Bebop and Rocksteady. The ambiguous color of ooze looked dangerous, and Donatello was not going to let April be harmed, especially on his birthday! He pushed her out of the way, and was exposed to this new ooze. He dropped on the floor. "Donnie!" April cried, and Donatello felt this burning sensation as if acid was in coffee and was dumped all over him. The pain was excruciating as Donatello screamed in pain. "Guys, destroy that machine, and stop Kraang!" Leonardo ordered, "and someone help Donnie!" Donnie's screams faded as everything went black for him, and he was out.