"How long until it stops bleeding?" Aaron asked

"Maybe an hour, if I don't put something around it." I said as I ripped a strip of cloth from the bottom of an extra shirt. I balled up the rest of the shirt and pressed it to my side as I tied it tightly around my waist with the strip of cloth. "Ready to go?" I asked turning back to Aaron.

"Where do we go? No one is going to let us into a pack once they know who we are."

"That's one of the reasons we were ordered to have aliases, and why he had us go undercover most of the time. He wanted it to be easier to infiltrate a pack from the inside, duh." I told Aaron.

"Maybe, but most packs still know who Bayne Silver is." He said with a smug look on his face.

"But they don't know what I look like. I'll just go by a different name." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fine, but if anyone recognizes us I reserve the right to rub it in your face." he joked.

"Whatever." I said as I started walking further into the woods.

~

Maybe a week after we left His compound in a pile of ashes we had come across a small cabin in a clearing that was just inside a packs territory. Thanks to his trainings, Aaron and I had mastered the art of masking our scent and were able to sleep in the cabin for the night, in shifts naturally, but still. That night was probably the coldest and sleepless nights I have had in a long time. I kept hearing rustling and noises outside. After minutes of thinking I was going crazy and just hearing things I heard the distinct sound of a twig snapping under a great amount of weight.

I quietly poked my head out of the cabin door, my black fur making the perfect camouflage for this time of night, and scanned the surrounding tree line. I was about to pull my head back in when I saw a shadow move through the trees and run further into the woods. I don't think he saw me, but I could be wrong. I silently followed him through the winding trees. When he came to another clearing he stopped, shifted and walked up to a larger man dressed in nothing but basketball shorts.

"What did you find out?" the larger man asked

"They don't suspect a thing, and Aiden's coming home tomorrow. If we want to take this pack we need to do it tomorrow when Josh goes to pick him up." Said the man I followed. He was turned away from me and I couldn't see his face, but he had a distinct mark, a large 'X' on his left shoulder. He smelled like sweat, lemons and, the obvious scent of rogue. He must have masked that part when he was with this Aiden guy.

"Then we hit them hard tomorrow." said the larger man as he turned and walked away from the guy with the 'X' on his shoulder, "Get everyone ready." He said as he came out of the crowd and I could finally get a good look at him. I instantly recognized him as one of His 'friends', Farris. He must have had close to three hundred hunters and maybe twenty wolves.

"Sir," the man with the 'X' called after Farris.

"What is it now Lars?" Farris asked getting a little annoyed.

"There is a clearing just inside the pack territory, there's a cabin in it, and we could use that as a storage unit to hide some of your hunters until we are ready to strike." Lars said as he nervously rubbed his hands together.

"Fine, tomorrow morning we'll set up in that cabin and then we'll take out the pack." Farris said with a wave of his hand. Then he was gone. Lars turned back to the woods, stripped and shifted. I quietly followed closely behind him and when he was back in the clearing I leaped onto his back. I quickly pinned him down and wrapped my jaw around his neck. He struggled at first earning a growl from me and causing me to clamp down on his neck, not enough to kill him, but enough to taste the coppery liquid spilling from his wounds. He stopped fighting and submitted to me, but only after he shifted did I let go of his neck. I growled once more and then shifted myself.

"You do know you are on pack territory, don't you sweetheart?" he said with a smirk.

"Don't call me sweetheart." I frowned at him and growled under my breath.

"Okay, darling." He smirked again. This earned him a snarl from me and caused Aaron to come out of the cabin.

"What's going on here?" Aaron asked as he walked over to us wiping the sleep form his eyes.

"That's what I would like to know." Lars said crossing his arms over his chest and frowning at me.

"What pack is this?" I asked getting straight to the point. Aaron just looked at me confused and I shook my head at him.

"Twin Moon, why?" Lars said. I sighed internally, Twin Moon was large, strong, had two alphas and while Arron and I were never sent to kill anyone here, the Twin Moon pack had made it clear that they would kill anyone associated with us, my name alone would cause a problem.

"What were you doing out here at this hour?" Aaron asked finally getting curious.

"Is a man not allowed to take a midnight run to calm his wolf? I had a stressful day, sue me. Besides, this is my packs territory, and you're trespassing." He growled.

"Just passing through, we'll be out of your hair before you attack your pack with that group of hunters and rogues." I said crossing my arms in front of my chest matching his stance.

"How do you know that?" Lars asked shocked that someone had called him on his treason.

"You're not very quiet when you run. It wasn't too hard to follow you and listen in on your conversation with Farris." I said mentioning Farris just to prove to him that I knew what I was talking about.

"You little bitch!" Lars spat as he ran towards me. I dodged his lame attempt at an attack, causing him to trip over a small rock and fall on his face. I grabbed his wrist bringing it up so his hand was in between his shoulder blades and sat on his lower back.

"What was that?" I seethed in his ear as I pulled at his wrist causing him to whimper in pain. Then the satisfying pop of his shoulder coming out of the socket rang through my ears. I smiled as he cried out in pain. "I do believe you were offering us the night in this cabin until morning. Isn't that right?" I asked rhetorically. Lars just nodded. I let go of his wrist and got off of him, walking towards the cabin. "Put his shoulder back." I yelled to Aaron over my shoulder. I was almost back in the cabin when I heard Lars scream after another loud pop.

Less than a minute later Aaron was back in the cabin with a look on his face that told me to explain.

"Farris is here." I said. Aaron's eyes went wide as his face paled slightly.

"What are we going to do?" He asked

"We are going to wait until morning and when Farris attacks the Twin Moon pack, we attack Farris." I clenched my fists as I told Aaron what I wanted to do. "Then when he's dead, we move on. Find the next hunter and kill them, until their all dead." I said the last part under my breath as I looked out the small window.

"Until their all dead..." Aaron confirmed.