The Funeral

After Lillian's mom died her dad had not been himself. All he did was mope around looking like he was done with life. She new her mom was very important to him but she was gone and she wasn't coming back. Justin was not as bad as her dad but she could definitely see he was not okay. She did everything she could to comfort them but it was nearly impossible. How could you comfort some one who had lost someone so dear to them? She thought
  Two weeks had past. Her dad had started planning for her mom's funeral. They decided to have her buried at the local gravesite.
  Today was her mom's funeral. She looked around to see a sea of black around her. Everyone was sad and crying including her. She  had never felt so much sorrow in her short life. Why did her mother have to work on her article that day  she thought If only she would have come with them they wouldn't be here right now. She knew this was a horrible thing to think, no one could have known there would be a intruder, but she still felt like they could have done something. She snapped out of her thoughts, the funeral was starting.
   "Hello, everyone we are joined here today to honor the memory of Ann Woods." said her dad " I will start off by saying a few words." he paused then continued " She was the most amazing woman I have ever known. " " She was brave , kind and loving." " She worked hard and provided for our family, I will never forget her." he concluded "Now my son will speak." " Hi I'm Justin, I'm Ann Woods son." he said "My mom loved us all so much." "She did everything a mom should do and more." "I know that she will always be in our hearts." Justin finished. It was my turn now to go up and speak. "Hello I'm Lillian, and I'm going to say a few things about my mommy." " She had always been there for me, when I was sad, angry, sick you name it." " No matter what it was she was there right beside me and I will never forget that." 
  After they had finished their speeches they went to go bury her mom. Everyone sat there watching as her mother was being buried. It was hard to watch, it reminded her she would never see her mom again. After the funeral her family stayed there to grieve a while longer then headed home.

Next chapter coming soon!