Chapter 1

My foot twitches anxiously on the gas pedal, where is Fang? God dammit he said this was going to be fast! I glance in the rear view mirror, I don't see any cops....but if they don't hurry they are going to be here, and we are screwed!

I lay my head back in the seat, why couldn't they just let me in their gang? Because I'm a girl that's why!

No, I don't want to be in the gang to be considered cool. I want to be in the gang, because my parents were killed by the opposite gang.

If being the girl driving the getaway car is how I'm able to be part of this gang, then so be it.

I hear sirens blare behind me, I honk the car horn. The three guys tumble out of the electronic store, carrying tons of boxes.

They jump in the convertable, and I screech onto the road. I accelerate once we are out of the parking lot, and the wind whips my black hair all around.

My blue eyes strain to see through my hair, I yell back, "FANG HOLD MY HAIR BACK, I CANT SEE A DAMN THING!"

But it's too late, because I've already crashed the car into a stop sign.

"AXEL!"

My foster brother yells, jerking me out of my memory.  I glare at him, "What?"

He looks up from his DS, his blue eyes harsh, "We are here!"

I groan, and close my eyes. I really don't belong in this Christian family. They all have blue eyes and blond hair, little ol' me sticks out like a sore thumb.

I have black hair with pink and blue streaks, and piercing blue eyes. I'm around 5'5, and my complexion is pale against this tan family.

My foster mother turns around and smiles, "Alexandria, go on sweety."

I cringe at the sound of my real name. It reminds me of my parents, only they can call me that. No matter how many times I try to explain it to them, they keep on going calling me Alexandria.

My foster dad opens the door, holding my duffel bag. I snatch it from his grasp, "I got it."

He pulls me into an unwanted hug, "You'll be fine. It's just summer camp."

I stomp my dirty converse foot, "Yea, just summer camp...FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER! And did I mention, it's full of delinquents who could very well kill me!"

Mom kisses the top of my head, "Look at the bright side, at least you didn't get arrested."

I mimic her southern belle voice, "At least you didnt get arrested."

Dad gets in the car, "We'll miss you."

Mom looks pointedly at Carter, "Carter, tell Alexandria you'll miss her."

His mouth is formed in a tight scowl, "Bye lard face!"

I stick my tongue out, "Bye monkey turdlet!"

They drive away, dirt spewing up from underneath their tires. I walk through the old wooden fence, and into the main building.

A middle aged woman is sitting at the sign in desk, "Hello darling, name?"

"Alexandria Fisher."

She checks me off, "Okay, your cabin 4, head counceler Samuel."

"k."

I walk out, brushing past goth girls, and depressed guys. I follow the trail that reads "cabins" and stumble upon cabin 4.

I sigh, and stare at the log cabin. Welcome to hell. I laugh to myself, and walk up the splintered stairs, and swing open the door.