Chapter 29

Hello again and welcome to my world...hahah

I am so proud and I hope that you are happy that I am updating everyday...

And good news, I am planning to finish this story before school starts again in June...so please watch out for it..

Song of the chapter: Up by Ollys Murs featuring Demi Lovato

Please like, vote, and share....and as always enjoy....love you all
------------------------------
Kate's POV
Me and Alexa already arrived in the mall and I was kind of scared but at the same time excited because yes I was a fan when I was a child but as you as I grew up I grew distant to it.

She pulled me into this store wherein it is like a Disney store...can I say that this was going to be a living nightmare for me but for Alexa it was kind of the other way around, she was this happy go lucky girl that does whatever she wants with her life and with mine...haha

"Kate stop wandering you eyes from place to place, you have to concentrate and get yourself in the game and look for your dress." She said

First of all it wasn't my idea to do this so why should I? Well, I'll do it for her anyway, wouldn't want her to be disappointed because she's my best friend.

After a long time of looking for my dress it looks like everything I get and choose is like a no to Alexa. Well what type of dress does she want me to wear? FYI I will not be naked going there, it will be the death of me.

"Kate! Kate! Kate! Where the hell are you? I think I just found the perfect outfit for you to wear to the party!" Alexa shouted. It was embarrassing because people from the store where like staring and eyeing her, oh why did I even become friends with this girl?

"What is it? Can you keep it down? Now let's get this over with. Give me that dress, you wait for me here and don't make a scene." I said and she just rolled her eyes at me

"Don't worry Kate, just hurry up we wouldn't want to be late. Now chop chop." She pushed me into the fitting room to change.

I came out of the fitting room feeling a bit uncomfortable with the dress because it was a knee length, sleeveless, and it flows at the ends.

"Oh My God Kate!!!!!!! It is perfect on you. It's amazing. It's just everything. I'm just so proud of you, you've just grown up." Alexa said and she was like jumping up and down and hugging me and we were about to cause another scene if I didn't push her off of me.

"Now that we have found the perfect dress, let's now go home to fix ourselves and get ready for the best time of your life. I'm so happy." She said and pulled me up until the parking lot and she drove so fast that I was literally holding on to my seat so as to not fall or fly away from the car whenever she does a turn.

"What about your outfit Alexa? We only looked mine but we weren't able to find one for you." I said feeling worried and at the same time sorry because to be honest it really took us a long time to look for mine that we didn't have enough time for hers.

"Don't worry Kate. Do you think I don't come prepared? When I asked you out this morning I already have my outfit all set at home. I bought it last week because I was so excited. Now let's hurry up and live our lives. And I promised you that you're going to beg me to attend another one of these parties." She said feeling confident about it.

And we managed to get home safely without a bruise, wound or whatever injury and I was so happy that when she stopped I went out and lay on the ground like I was so relieved and she was trying to pull me up but I wouldn't budge and in the end I stood up and we proceeded to her room and let her do her stuff.